AWESOME Supplier ... Kudos peeps, Kudos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mishy73

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Australia
Ok ... so raving does not come close to what I am doing at the moment ... SO THRILLED!! I have posted in the Australian Forum as I want to share with my fellow Aussies how excited I am AND point them in the RIGHT direction for OUTSTANDING service and the most wonderful help one could hope to receive in product and vape experience.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/australia-new-zealand-forum/236833-awesome-supplier-kudos-peeps-kudos.html#post4487157

Y
ou can take a look at my post that I have left.

I CAN NOT thank Jeff and Laurin enough. I am more delighted than words can say with my package and the contents therein. My batteries are charging at present and I wish I could click my fingers so that the time would lapse and I can start using my new "toy" ... wait ... nope ... my new "best friend" ... LOL

For those that are browsing and have not had the Jeff and Laurin experience that is WordUp Ecig, go to the company home page and check them out. You will never look back and you will never be sorry. For those vapers out there, it will be the best thing you do for your vaping pleasure and you will be forever pleased that you did so.

Light and Love to all. Jeff and Laurin, one more, thank you ... more than words my friends, more than words. I call you friends because in the last couple of weeks, I consider that is what you have become.

Happy Vaping Peeps :D :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread