• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

AWESOME Supplier ... Kudos peeps, Kudos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mishy73

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Australia
Hi Peeps,

Just wanted to share with you all the BEST service that I could have hoped for or wanted from a supplier in the States. WordUp ecig is a company that sells Ecigs, accessories and juice. They actually ring their international clients to confirm orders and make sure you are happy with what you are using and the order that you placed fulfills your needs and that you are having the best vaping experience that you can. Impressive does not come close to covering it.

Jeff and Laurin are fabulous people to deal with, straight down the line and keep you in the loop. Jeff is a wealth of information with regard to current products on the market and can suggest things to suit your needs. I wound up upgrading as I was not happy with battery life of my current Ecig and let me say ... THRILLED ... he has nailed it TOTALLY and looking at my new "toy" ... it's stunning and it's chrome .. solid chrome, so going to be a little heavier than I'm used to ... but mmmMMMmmm silver, loving it!!

For those looking to source an upgrade or get their 1st Ecig, I HIGHLY recommend that you talk to these guys, they are TRULY AWESOME!! Express shipping (which I would recommend, as it keeps the package moving) arrives in 5 - 6 business days.

They have a forum area here, go down to suppliers on the main forum page of this site and scroll down and take a look at them. You can access their page from there ... or you can click this link ... LOL :p http://www.wordupecig.com/

A
nywho, just wanted to share my experience with you all, for those looking for a reputable supplier of Nic juice, speak to them, it's YUMMO!! ... AND ... they have lots of flavours to choose from too ... I'd also take a look at Ms T's for juice, it's all they do and they have HUNDREDS of flavours, choose the nic level you want. Ms T's offer Express post too and I again would recommend the cost of it as it gets here faster and keeps moving keeping the preciousness inside safe ;)

Happy Vaping Peeps :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread