Alien Visions E-Juice - Moving (in 2 months)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Obviously... I was hoping to get a few opinions before I blow my money on a juice I may not like. I have had some of my viewers ask me about it and I wanted to appease them. However I cannot handle certain flavors.

Well, the general consensus is: Chicken-salted herring-surpreme gordita with a touch of lemon.

Really, you can't find better diversity than that.

gordong11

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2012
Delray Beach, FL (SE FL)
Boba's is great, I have never met anyone that hated it. there isn't much tobacco flavor in there, but what is there, is good. It's very hard to describe and if you ask 10 people, 10 people will describe it differently. This is part of the magic of Boba's. My take is that it is sort of a honey graham cracker flavor with notes of of vanilla, caramel and tobacco. It gets better with age and is my favorite vape by far. It is also a very very thick juice, brown color (can be diluted very slightly), and produces the most vapor of any juice out there, IMHO. Good throat hit too!

VegasVaporz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Las Vegas
Boba's is great, I have never met anyone that hated it. there isn't much tobacco flavor in there, but what is there, is good. It's very hard to describe and if you ask 10 people, 10 people will describe it differently. This is part of the magic of Boba's. My take is that it is sort of a honey graham cracker flavor with notes of of vanilla, caramel and tobacco. It gets better with age and is my favorite vape by far. It is also a very very thick juice, brown color (can be diluted very slightly), and produces the most vapor of any juice out there, IMHO. Good throat hit too!

Thanks man. I appreciate the genuine response. I am usually not a fan of tobacco juices but I can tolerate it unlike cinammon. For some reason, cinammon flavors mess my stomach up instantly.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Thanks man. I appreciate the genuine response. I am usually not a fan of tobacco juices but I can tolerate it unlike cinammon. For some reason, cinammon flavors mess my stomach up instantly.

Could've just asked if there was cinnamon in it... just sayin' :)

I on the other hand taste a lot of tobacco in Bobas. It's the dominant flavor to me. I also get the honey graham cracker and the vanilla, but I have never tasted any caramel.

I too get a lot of tobacco, the feel, the taste, it's amazing. Along with it, I get the sweeter notes. Seriously, the best juice there ever has been, in my opinion.

reprisal3

Verified Member
Dec 22, 2011
Reno, NV
With Boba's, I get a dominant tobacco flavor with a mix of tea and chocolate flavors.

But speaking of Boba's....I am down to like 5ml! I have been vaping only Boba's for the past month and I can't order any more right now =( I didn't realize how quickly I would go through a 100ml bottle. The juice does a number on my cartos, but it's well worth it. I need AVE to open back up NOW so I can get my fix. Gonna order a 100ml of Gorilla Juice as well this time.

FLGator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
FL
AVE website on Aug 19th said:
We will be closed for 2 weeks, if that timeline changes I'll make sure to update everyone via our front page.

So where's the update? It's frustrating to go to the page 2 weeks ago to order some more juice and find out the store is closing and no updated as promised. Unless you happen to read this forum or check the website, no mention was made that the store would be down. Perhaps a newsletter to customers would have been nice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread