Aspire Nautilus AIO [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceyhan67

Nov 7, 2012
France
Well i bought the AIO just for the bvc coil. I have the breeze 2 but the coils are difficult to shop around me in france , even in internet not so many shops carry them.

So i thought lets try the nautilus since the coils are available everywhere.

And like everyone the filling just killed it for me, and beside this i have also concerns about the heat when its under charge,very hot so i can barely vape during charging.

I'm still using it until i finish the coils i have and i'll see

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

cinimen

Aug 25, 2019
On another forum, I read & tried the following technique for filling my AIO pod & had great success. I’ve only tried it once, since I just purchased the AIO but it was so easy I can’t see it not working again.

After the Breeze 1, the AIO is only my 2nd vape so I was clueless to any options. The angle technique alone wasn’t working for me.

Do the following:
-squeeze some air out of ur existing e-liquid bottle in its upright position & maintain the squeeze
-then tilt the pod at an angle (more than 45 degrees may cause more spills)
-maintaining the squeeze place the tip of the bottle as far into the hole as possible
-release the squeeze on the bottle which should create a vacuum sucking out air from the well, eliminating the blocking bubble that forms & allows juice to freely flow from ur bottle.

Again I won’t take credit nor do I remember the forum or the person but it worked for me on my first try.

Reactions: Aspire_Tina
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread