Aspire Nautilus 2S tank [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

virm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2019
Unprotonated (regular) nic has more throat hit than protonated (salt) nic. Generally about double, so a 20mg “salt” will have similar throat hit to a 10mg regular nic. It’s the going from 20-10 while maintaining similar throat hit that will be the issue. I don’t have any good awnsers for that. Mixing them maybe? Just guessing.

If you can handle 20mg “salt” you can handle 10mg unprotonated. The trick is to get you from one to the other with minimal difficulty.

it's not exactly that simply, you have to consider that I could handle the 20salt on the Minifit while I was hardly comfortable with 6mg regnic on K4 Aspire with Ceito .27ohm_

I am perfectly happy with the 3mg hit on Aspire. And the hit of 20mg salt on Minifit is nothing to complain about. These are very diffetent experiences. The point is any higher on the .27 ohm (couldn't find what wattage the K4 gives) or any weaker than say 15mg salt on Minifit and I'm not happy.

Anyway, the ain is to have something with easily adjustable options. I am starting to worry abt the liq factors. Though again, K4 was quite pleasant with both 50/50 and 70VG.

Tabac man

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2019
London
So you’re saying both the fakes and the the authentic ones are substandard?

I'm saying the authentic Nautilus coils are poorly assembled. I've had many that just won't wick right and when taking them apart to have a butchers, have found they are incorrectly assembled. Most had the outer juice holes not properly aligned with the inner slots and some were just overstuffed with cotton.

I've never bought fake coils so no comment on those.

• Informative
Reactions: bombastinator
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread