Do you hate not getting a response back from your emails? Here's how to fix that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Have you ever sent a PM or a message to the website customer service or sales department and waited for days or even a week for a response? That's the worst feeling for an e-cig user is to be waiting for a response and not know when you will get one back. Check us out, we are www.vaporoptions.com, we answer all questions within 24 hours gauranteed! Most of them are within hours, but sometimes we do get backed up. We also sleep too, so questions over night get answered in the morning. However, since we were customers that waited for days for a response, we look at it from our customers point of view. Don't wait, don't wonder if your going to get a response any longer. Become a wwww.vaporoptions.com customer today and shorten your wait time for a response gauranteed!

We have very competitive pricing and we are offering a 10% pre-order discount on all pre-orders. Plus, we have Free USPS shipping on all orders over $99.00+!

Keep vaping!

Adam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We are getting our order in early next week and shipping out all pre-orders immediately. We have a full staff ready to ship all pre-order immediately. I'm sorry we don't have product in stock right now. Like most suppliers we are sold out. We are giving everyone a 10% discount for ordering early. I'm sorry you don't like to "pre-order", but this does allow us to get more product faster from the manufacturer, because we sell a lot of what we bought early. Thus can replenish stock while we hopefully have product available still. We are trying to help meet the needs of our customers. If you need product now, you will have to go somewhere else to buy it, but if you can wait a few days, then you will save 10% on your order. Thank you for responding!

Cloud9Smoking.com

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I don't like to "pre order". I like to order and get my product in 2 or 3 days. When are you going to start doing that? All the posts I've read from you are about some pre-order "in the future", what about right now?

Zep--

Everything is in stock now. Orders ship same or next day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread