Aromaejuice.com website new feedback and reveiws feature on our website....please come by and comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Hey Gang,

Just wanted to make a quick announcement along with a feature on our website.

I can't believe I did not know about this feature on our website.

We now have a review and rating options from products you purchase from Aroma ejuice.

This includes a 5 star rating system and a comment section as well.

We really value your feedback and welcome anyone to come by and post a rating on any items you purchased from us in the past.

Please come by and give us your input a recent purchase from our website.

By doing this you are giving insight to other consumers and myself.

Also if you want to give us additional feedback we do have a poll here on ECF along with a thread about shipping and customer service.

Here are the links for those threads.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/aroma-ejuice/189305-how-would-you-rate-aromaejuice.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...r-start-finish-were-you-happy-your-order.html

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Great! I think prospective buyers might appreciate it.

I hope so....all feedback entries will be posted even if they are negative.

Its important for potential buyers to see what others think about our flavors.

Furthermore its nice to see what others think as well.

As mentioned before all flavor reviews done on our website will count as a entry for the 2 prizes of 30ML's each.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
I just posted 2 reviews and working on more, after I re-visit my other flavors that have been steeping a few weeks! My first order from Aroma was 8 juices the first weekend in September and they arrived quickly! I tasted them all right out of the mailbox, but since patience is a virtue :p I've been giving them time alone before I do a thorough tasting process and more reviews LOL. Thanks!

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I just posted 2 reviews and working on more, after I re-visit my other flavors that have been steeping a few weeks! My first order from Aroma was 8 juices the first weekend in September and they arrived quickly! I tasted them all right out of the mailbox, but since patience is a virtue :p I've been giving them time alone before I do a thorough tasting process and more reviews LOL. Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback.

Everyone please remember.....even if you give a rating of 1 stars up to 5 stars you will still be entered in the contest and your feedback will be posted on the site.

Its really important that you are honest on you review not only for your fellow vapers but also us so we can better understand what you like and dislike.

Also if you tried a flavor and do enjoy it please spread the word.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Thank you everyone for giving us and others feedback about the flavors your ordered.

REMEMBER, please be honest so both fellow vapers and myself can learn about what you like or dislike with a certain flavor.

The winning review will be announced once I can figure out their user name here on ECF. I did not notice but on the admin side of the website I can see the user full name. That being said I have notified them via email and hope they will come by to acknowledge their prize.

What I can say the winner did a review on Mahalo. We are going to keep giving out free juice once a month till the end of the year so please let us know what you think on the flavors you ordered from Aroma Ejuice and Red Tail Vapor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread