• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Are you looking forward to the Mega Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Paul,

Welcome back! Janty never supported JoyE's development of the new "mega attys.carts and cartos". Overall, although some have found the mega cartos to be WOW, the majority think they are a POS. Wrt the mega atty/cart, think 801, and in the process loose what the eGo was designed to do - warm incoming air. Neither the cartos or atty/carts will do this. The new design provides aesthetics only.

IMHO it is a step in the wrong direction, something Janty reluctantly jumped on the bandwagon with, for their market share.

bettyboop

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2008
Somerset,Pa
Is this thread about all the eGo Mega attys? I have tried them both, the mega that looks the same as the 501 that has a slightly larger cart..and the Joye eGoMega Cylinder Atomizer.
So far the little mega is still working that I got the beginning of this month ,but it has a tendency to taste burned when slightly dry for me..

The Mega cylinder type leaked like crazy and when I say leak I mean wrap it in a paper towel before you even think of putting it in your pocket, but creates the best vapor I have seen from anything , mine only lasted 3 weeks and I didn't use it the first week I got it.
Just wanted to hit this tread so maybe eGo users can chime in on how long the new mega's are lasting..

any thoughts about these attys?

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Well I have recently acquired some mega attys and carts, after trying them out at a recent vapers meet.

The atty is a 302 and the cart well, a modified 801 to fit this atty for the lack of a better word.

I have been vaping it since acquisition off and on and have not re-topped. It vapes like a 302/801 and not like an "eGo". It will hold 44 drops but that made the vape too "wet" so I will refill with 40 next time. No major problems to report with the exception of excessive condensation build up in the atty.

I was/am not a fan of the 801 cart for many reasons. However it does work in this application. My fears were indeed well founded when they were introduced. This combo does not vape like an eGo, but other than that, all is well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread