Status
Not open for further replies.

lulu836

Jambalya, crawfish pie, 'da filé gumbo
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2011
Shreveport
I discovered that LeCig was less than 100 miles from me so I went to their storefront and bought a D1 XL battery and a box of Mega cartos. Everything works together (KR808D-1auto and the D1 XL auto) except the Mega carts will ot work on 808 manual batteries. I can't draw any air when trying to use that combonation. Any help? Thanks.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
This question is better put to LeCig.

I assume that you are referring to these MEGA cartomizers* for the PigCig. The LeCig site does claim that they are compatible with 808D-1 batteries from other suppliers ... but I have found that often there are subtle differences among batts and cartos that prevent functioning. [Sometimes it is because the center post doesn't make a good contact.]

* FYI: GreenCig cartomizers (which are longer than standard Kr8 cartos) are Kr8-compatible, but do not work with manual batteries.​

I also assume that your manual Kr8 battery is functional (i.e., works with other Kr8 cartos).

If my assumptions are correct, then I do not understand why those cartos don't work on your manual Kr8 batts (other than for those inter-brand compatibility problems I noted). Perhaps there is something about those PigCig Mega cartos that makes them compatible with the PigCig manual battery, but not with standard Kr8 manual batteries. It appears that most D1 (i.e., Kr8) batteries sold by LeCig (all but the manual PT) are automatic. Maybe the website's claim of compatibility with Kr8 batts assumes that they are automatic Kr8 batts.

Again, check with LeCig.

rolygate

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
ECF Towers
If you find that air draw frees up when you unscrew the carto slightly, it may be possible to file or hacksaw a tiny slot in the bottom end of the carto wall where it joins the battery, to create an air gap. Just be careful if you do that: don't cut your hand, and do clean out the filings before use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread