Is my Ego mega atty a dud?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sho

Sep 16, 2010
Davenport, IA
Got a new Ego mega/XL atomizer and cartridges yesterday from Health Cabin, and I cannot seem to get good vapor production. If I take the cartridge off and take 5 or 6 puffs, I finally get good vapor, but as soon as I put the cartridge back on, or drip more than one drop, it acts like its flooded. I know these megas are known for gurgling, but even with the cart being half full, I still have this problem. Any one else have a similar experience?

I've been using my Ego for months now with 510 attys and a LR atty, I love the extended battery life, but I was really looking forward to the extra cart volume.

CB-in-Tokyo

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2010
Tokyo
I just prepared my mega atty's. The amount of primer fluid that came out when I blew through them was incredible. I ended up washing them out with Isopropyl alcohol, and drying them in the oven at 100C for about 40 minutes..

I now am testing three different ones, and have had waaaaaayyyy too much nicotine!

Vapour is great and capacity is great.

PS Primer fluid tastes like crap!

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
I just prepared my mega atty's. The amount of primer fluid that came out when I blew through them was incredible. I ended up washing them out with Isopropyl alcohol, and drying them in the oven at 100C for about 40 minutes..

I now am testing three different ones, and have had waaaaaayyyy too much nicotine!

Vapour is great and capacity is great.

PS Primer fluid tastes like crap!

Go easy CB, Sounds like you're enjoying the megas a little too much, lol!

CB-in-Tokyo

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2010
Tokyo
Go easy CB, Sounds like you're enjoying the megas a little too much, lol!

Yeah...I picked up 4 of them. The eGo kits have 2 batteries so I am vaping flavours like mad with the all the mega's. I love them! The first one I tried last week I didn't get rid of the primer fluid and it tasted terrible. Now it's all golden.

Well except the nic poisoning ;)

Last edited:

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
Keep a couple cans on hand for drying...really speeds things up

643923_sk_lg.jpg

I had to clean mine in alcohol as well....huge volume of liquid compared to normal attys. Whoever invented this one hit a home run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread