Not open for further replies.

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
Hey Bob and Buzz (and all!!)

I know (I think I remember :)) buzz recommends others for longer run times, but I've found for me that the aw ICRs have outlived all others by a long shot. I'm more concerned about the life of the battery as two loaded up and two in my pocket last well over a day.

Just found these EFEST. Will they work and do you recommend?

Thanks!!!

Last edited:

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
Thanks Bov! It's just curiosity for me now as I went ahead and bought some more AW icr 123 16340's as these have outlived all of the others I've had. Their runtimes may not be as long (as I think I've read here before from Mike), but long life is more important for me as I have pockets. :)

Wow!!! I just saw I said Bob in my first message!! Oopsy!!! Hope you knew I was asking you.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Haha, I knew! The really funny thing is that my mom was convinced that I was going to be a boy and had already picked a boy name...Robert! She was so mad I came out a girl that she told the Dr to take me back :laugh:

I still have and use a couple of sets of the grey jacket ultra fires that I got with my original Buzz 3 years ago! They don't hold a charge as long, but I still get about 6 to 8 hours from them. I use them in my non all day vape BP. I personally like the flame jacket Trust Fires better than the Powerizers.

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
I'm not totally sure what brand my batteries are. They are dark blue and say EF on them. They are 700 mah 3.7v. I got 3 sets. I just got them Friday morning with my BP. I'm only on the 3rd set now. The first 2 sets lasted for about 12-13 hours and I expect the 3rd will too. Oh and that's they time they went for at just hair below the yellow mark so I'm guessing about 4.3v. I might have to invest in a MM sometime if only just for curiosities sake.

Doh! I just realized I bet EF = eFest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread