• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

AOG Church in houston?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
Hi, I just found this subforum and I think it's awesome that it's around! I grew up Christian but became bitter after being around so many "Christians" who didn't practice what they preached. I told God I'd still talk to him, but without the fellowship I completely fell away from anything that would be considered "Christian". I would really like to get back to church and God but haven't been able to find the church/support I'm looking for. Does anyone on here know of an Assembly of God church in Houston that you would recommend me trying out? I prefer smaller churches and am wary about "non-denomenational" churches. Please don't take offense to that last comment, it's just a personal preference. Although I'm open to trying (almost) any denomination if you know that it is a church that is full of God. I know no church or denomination is perfect and there are going to be "politics" no matter where I go. But I would really like one that has a Sunday school and maybe study groups.

Thanks for any help that can be offered! And I really don't want to start any arguments, really, just want to find a church.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Hi Harmony,
I think I found some for you. :)

I'm not personally familiar with any of these particular AOG Churches (as I live in FL)... but perhaps one of them may appeal to you with some research perhaps?

Assembly of God Churches · (713) 455-1661
12317 Garrett Rd · Houston ·

Braeswood Assembly of God ·
(713) 777-1651
10611 Fondren Rd · Houston ·

Heights Assembly Of God · (713) 864-8404
401 W 17th St · Houston ·

Northside Assembly of God · (281) 820-5935
10715 Veterans Memorial Dr · Houston

Ebenezer Assembly of God · (713) 413-9440
3350 Fuqua St · Houston ·

Best of luck in your search for a new 'home' Church and may Christ bless you as you continue to grow in His love ♥

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread