Anyone tried Vermillion River Premium E Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Land of Southern Belles :)
Once again, placed my order on Friday PM and received the package here in Texas on Monday AM. I know VR ships within hours of receiving the order, but don't know how USPS gets it here so quickly. Glad it does though ... my Applewood supply was dangerously low.

LOL.. I always order on Wed mornings and have mine by Friday noon.... so if you ever get a delay in your Applewood.... it is my fault.. LOL

It is my all day every day never run out or I will panic vape!!!

zerominusone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2011
in your house
Yeah, I have some. I don't recommend it though. Of couse, everybody's taste is different; I like cheese puffs and my Dad hates 'em. I've tried joose from four other companies and all the other's have a very full flavor, about the only flavor in the VR (from personal experience only) is aftertaste. If you like just aftertaste, try the Kentucky Cherrywood; that aftertaste is great, wish all of it tasted as good.

dcot

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2011
Texas
Yeah, I have some. I don't recommend it though. Of couse, everybody's taste is different; I like cheese puffs and my Dad hates 'em. I've tried joose from four other companies and all the other's have a very full flavor, about the only flavor in the VR (from personal experience only) is aftertaste. If you like just aftertaste, try the Kentucky Cherrywood; that aftertaste is great, wish all of it tasted as good.

I have vaped Applewood, Cherrywood, and Maplewood from VR (favorite is Applewood). One of my favorite things about their juice is the lack of unpleasent aftertaste. The only aftertaste I experience from these juices is of the pleasant variety. Admittedly, these juices have a delicate flavor that I, for one, enjoy. That delicate flavor stays with me for some time after I stop vaping them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread