Not open for further replies.

basilray

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
I placed an order last week. One free sample bottle with $2.50 shipping (I about broke the bank on that one) Where else could I try a new vendor for only two bucks? They couldn't have treated me nicer had I placed a two thousand dollar order. They sent me a confirmation e-mail and the juice arrived in two days. They sent a nice "Thank you for your order" note, a couple of business cards, and another free sample to go with my free sample. Costumer service was top notch.

Even better than the customer service was the juice itself. I got the Kentucky Vanilla blend. This is what juice is supposed to taste like. Scratch that. This is what Kentucky vanilla is supposed to taste like. There is no juice taste - no flavor other than the tobacco and vanilla. All the juice vendors I have tried have their own "under-flavor" if that is a word. Dakang tastes like tobacco in Dekang juice base. Johnson Creek tastes like tobacco in JC juice base. There is always something other than just the tobacco flavor. I figured PG or VG has its own flavor and there was no getting around it, that it is just the nature of the beast. Not so with Vermilion River. This is pure, straight up, slightly sweet, tobacco.

I live in a historic area. We go to Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown Museum, and several historical plantations. Because tobacco was an essential part of the economy here, many of these living museums have a tobacco curing shed. I love walking into those sheds, having the natural tobacco leaves hanging around me, and taking a deep breath - or two, or six. I want something that tastes exactly like the curing shed smells. Cigarettes certainly don't taste like that. vaping is closer, but still not quite right. The Kentucky Vanilla is like being in a curing shed- surrounded by pure, sweet, tobacco-y goodness. Bliss!

As soon as my paycheck hits the bank tomorrow, I am ordering some fresh blank cartomizers and a big bottle of Vermillion River Kentucky Vanilla. It will be like living in one of those curing sheds. I'm going to try some Cafe Coffee too. I wonder if it will be like standing in a Starbucks.

Do not hesitate to order from Vermillion River.

~A

I would also suggest the Kentucky Cherrywood. It's my favorite. Dave, the proprietor of Vermillion River is from the Minneapolis area, so he always comes to our MN Vape Meets. A nicer guy couldn't be found anywhere!

DawnOfTheDez

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
California
Aww - so not nice, MagnusEunson. Killing things? No way - only virtually on my Xbox. Pot calling the kettle something - Mr. Biter. heehee :2cool: :laugh: :p

And we're supposed to trust ~you~? From what I can see you're all about killing things. Early and often. Sheesh.

I did enjoy Fruit Stripe gum... but every time I try some sweeter vape I end up regretting it. Hrmm. Alas I should trust a nun w/ a gun. -Magnus

blue8091

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
Vape Town
I'm just popping in to add my thumbs up for Vermillion River - simply awesome juice. I don't do tobacco flavors, but was referred by a friend for their Hot Cinnamon and it didn't dissappoint - it was fabulous. Hawaiian Pineapple is also awesome. Have others but have not tried them yet. Shipping time was super fast and their customer service is outstanding. My main all day vape supplier! Can't recommend them enough!

paulc35

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mason,Wv
I really like their applewood. Its not like BWB or FSUSA it tilts more to the tobacco flavor. NOTE- To anyone trying this juice the first time....Let it set for about 5 days because it has a totally different taste when you get it than letting it set for 5 days. I also had the fruit stripe gum-Very Good also good was the citrus

StraightV8per

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2010
Sanford, NC
i got my sample pack in the mail 2 days ago, i had ordered 2 seperate samples and instead of them charging me twice for shipping they included an extra sample, now that is service. And as to the juice, i got vanilla, maplewood, applewood, and the kentucky premium. I am absolutely loving it. A+ for vermillion river, cant wait to order more!!!!!

blue8091

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
Vape Town
Just tested it, a full dropper holds .10 ml .. so 10 of them is 1ml

LOLOL!!! Cleo girl - omg. I have nothing to measure ml and just started vaping so no real concept of what a ml is...SO I've been filling my own cartos with 2 teeny tiny droppers full - even with spinning they seemed full to me and then thinking my blank cartos are fried because 25-50% into them they were tasting burnt and wondering why my juice wasn't lasting as long as my prefills!!! I was trying to count drops and read about 20 drops per carto give or take. DOH. So, am I correct to understand that each carto (average) holds about .9 to 1 mil and since I got my sample juices I've just been doing .4 ml a day - filling my carto twice with 2 droppers full each? :shock:

Even funnier - thinking wow Im doing 2 cartos a day - and worried I might be getting too much nicotine. HaHaHa. There has to be a thread somewhere called stupid things newbies do.....where's my sign?

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
A brand new empty cartomizer will take anywhere from 20-30 drops. To fill, drip slowly at an angle avoiding getting juice in the center tube until a drop comes out the other end. Then let it sit a few minutes and you can usually add a few more drops (til it comes out the end again) and then it's full!!!

You can spin it and it'll evenly distribute the juice, although I just kinda shake mine really hard and fast inside a tissue for a bit to even it out and vape away. Most people are vaping 3-5ml of juice a day, so I think you are safe with your .4 ml lol No chance of an overdose there!

LOL

too funny.

LOLOL!!! Cleo girl - omg. I have nothing to measure ml and just started vaping so no real concept of what a ml is...SO I've been filling my own cartos with 2 teeny tiny droppers full - even with spinning they seemed full to me and then thinking my blank cartos are fried because 25-50% into them they were tasting burnt and wondering why my juice wasn't lasting as long as my prefills!!! I was trying to count drops and read about 20 drops per carto give or take. DOH. So, am I correct to understand that each carto (average) holds about .9 to 1 mil and since I got my sample juices I've just been doing .4 ml a day - filling my carto twice with 2 droppers full each? :shock:

Even funnier - thinking wow Im doing 2 cartos a day - and worried I might be getting too much nicotine. HaHaHa. There has to be a thread somewhere called stupid things newbies do.....where's my sign?

blue8091

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
Vape Town
A brand new empty cartomizer will take anywhere from 20-30 drops. To fill, drip slowly at an angle avoiding getting juice in the center tube until a drop comes out the other end. Then let it sit a few minutes and you can usually add a few more drops (til it comes out the end again) and then it's full!!!

You can spin it and it'll evenly distribute the juice, although I just kinda shake mine really hard and fast inside a tissue for a bit to even it out and vape away. Most people are vaping 3-5ml of juice a day, so I think you are safe with your .4 ml lol No chance of an overdose there!

LOL

too funny.

LOL! I got the drops down, understand the spin, etc. etc. - have watched videos - I just missed the whole teeny tiny dropper part of the dealio. The whole two cartos thing - I put down to wow this juice is SO GOOD so this makes sense..I'm vaping more. What's really bizarre is that I had no cravings - compared to the fact that a month ago I was smoking 1.5 pks a day of Marlboro Lights. I've been vaping 18mg so 20mg is no big deal. So, I really don't get that. I placed a big order on Friday with VR - so excited to get my shipment this week - woohoo - 1 whole ml in a carto - it's a party! :vapor::rickroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread