Anyone tried Vermillion River Premium E Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulc35

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mason,Wv
Yep MN. Vermillion River Premium E Juice

Our products are made in Minnesota , " America 's heartland" with only The highest quality American ingredients. Mixed by hand in small batches by our master batchers to ensure you the best E smoking Experience available. Taste our premium E juice and experience "The New American Tradition" for yourself.

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
something smells about this operation...I could be wrong but I detect someone trying to make a buck off the vaping community that doesn't know a thing about vaping. A brand new juice vendor with a slickly designed web page (even if the colors are horrible), who talks in corporatespeak and refers to the "masters" that mix the juice? How many "masters" can they employ if no one has heard of them? We are their target market. They are also charging too much for their juice, which further leads me to believe this is someone who knows nothing about the target market. This smells fishy guys.

shanagan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Texas
something smells about this operation...I could be wrong but I detect someone trying to make a buck off the vaping community that doesn't know a thing about vaping. A brand new juice vendor with a slickly designed web page (even if the colors are horrible), who talks in corporatespeak and refers to the "masters" that mix the juice? How many "masters" can they employ if no one has heard of them? We are their target market. They are also charging too much for their juice, which further leads me to believe this is someone who knows nothing about the target market. This smells fishy guys.

Heh, that's the entire industry, in a nutshell, dude. I don't care what anyone tells me anymore about how they vape it themselves, their Grandmother assures you that sonny-boy volunteers all his time at cancer clinics, or their unicorn shed special tears just for this super-awesome blend. It's 50% spin mixed with at least 30% wishful thinking on our part plus 20% heaven-only-knows. In other words, it's all marketing. All of it.

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
Are they your present favorites?

Yeah, I feel they're both making an artisanal product. It's easy to get behind that kind of quality. I think they both go the extra mile in delivering flavors that stand out from the crowd. If you haven't tried a Vaperite tobacco yet, you should order the 3-3ml Tobacco Sampler. His tobacco bases will blow your mind. They blew mine.

I'm also a big fan of Vapor Station, who I think has some pretty great flavors. Haven't had a misfire from VS yet.

vette80808

Moved On
May 21, 2010
Midwest
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: supplier multipleID

muddstar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2009
Spokane
Just got it and am using the texas watermelon sample, just 1 of 3 samples I received, excellent, my new fav for this flavor, Kentucky cure excellent. I still have Mystic cherry, Georgia peach, Florida flavor explosion, and Minnesota methol to try, I'm hope they'll be just as good. 1st class service, quick shipping, and great packaging. Sent with each 15ml bottle, a dropper that fits right into the large bottle and a 3ml dropper bottle to fill and go. Glad I tried this outfit, I'll be shopping here again. Thanks Vermillon River Team.

vette80808

Moved On
May 21, 2010
Midwest
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: supplier multipleID

DawnOfTheDez

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
California
I've tried Texas Watermelon, Hard Lemonade, Mystic Cherry, and Georgia Peach. I would say my favorites are Hard Lemonade and Georgia Peach. The Watermelon has a hard throat hit, but mixes well! The Mystic Cherry is a little like cough syrup, but is tasty as a mixer, too. I really like Vermillion River e-juices.

Oh - I did try the Kentucky Applewood and it was weird. I appreciate the sample they sent, but...it was weeiiirrrddd....

msroulette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
Heh, that's the entire industry, in a nutshell, dude. I don't care what anyone tells me anymore about how they vape it themselves, their Grandmother assures you that sonny-boy volunteers all his time at cancer clinics, or their unicorn shed special tears just for this super-awesome blend. It's 50% spin mixed with at least 30% wishful thinking on our part plus 20% heaven-only-knows. In other words, it's all marketing. All of it.

A little harsh there. Most of our suppliers ARE vapers themselves. Most of them take great care in their products. And a few have a product that is Worlds above the others. If you're ordering an American product, you can be assured that they got into the industry as an ex-smoker. How can they be "all about marketing" when most of the marketing many do is posting on ECF and other sites similar to it? Sure, they have to have pretty websites (marketing) and they have to have a good public persona (marketing) but who would buy a product without these things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread