Anyone tried the joye e-go/tornado?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandyb

Mar 7, 2010
Ohio
I should be receiving my ego next week and ordered without seeing reviews here first. Loved reading the positive experiences! I have used the 510s (short & longer) since quitting analogs last October and have loved them but battery life doesn’t last long enough for me. I can’t wait for my ego to arrive! I have been looking at other comments on this board and see that a low-resistance atty would be a good investment.

I have a question? Scottbee mentioned that you can use “Mega” atties (same as low-resistance?) and “Mega” cartridges. I have seen the mega atties on HG website and the low-resistance atties. However, where can you purchase the mega carts? My biggest problem (besides battery life) is constantly refilling my carts. Obviously heavy vaping going on here! I am pretty new to all this – started Oct 2009 but mostly trial and error and trying to figure out stuff on my own. Any help on steering me in the right direction is appreciated!

AlexTM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Cologne, Germany
www.dampfzeichen.de
The "Mega" atties are just longer, but otherwise exactly the same as the normal Joye 510 atties. You can get the carts at the same places as you can get the atties.
Since the liquid does not flow any better in the mega carts, though, I'd not get a dozen of them - give one a try. I did, and I am underwhelmed. Just not worth the money, if you ask me.

jilless

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
Presque Isle, Maine
I got an Ego yesterday and all I can say is *WOW*! The vapor production, taste, TH, and battery life are amazing compared to a regular 510 model. I also got a LR atomizer to use with it but haven't gotten all the primer out of it, so have yet to get the full effect of that. Since yesterday I've just been using my regular 510 atty and the whole experience has been awesome - can't wait to get the LR atty broken in and get the full effect of it. In the meantime, I'm too impatient to put up with the bad taste of a new atty so I've just been happily vaping away as is. I got the 1000 MAH model and since 3pm yesterday have not needed to charge the battery yet. Taste is still just as amazing through all this use. I have another battery on the way but I actually think I'm going to be depressed when I have to charge the Ego and use my 510 Mega battery!

Linthorn

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2009
Bowie, MD
Picked up an ego a couple months ago. Gotta say I'm totally satisfied with the battery life. I can go the whole day on a single batt. Don't get the weak puffs as the battery dies either. Of course, suddenly I'll be surprised when it dies. I have lots of 510 batteries and PTs around so I can get by if I don't have my other batt nearby.

I recommend it heartily. I will be buying a white one for the wife soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread