Anyone know about this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

welldonedanny

Dec 3, 2014
Asheville
I live in Dallas. There's a ton of overpriced B&M popping up around here. Anybody that's doing good prices and products does not have B&M. Good advice here using the listed suppliers for online. I now have 13 mods, 14 tanks and DIY juice. All from listed suppliers and 2 that are not. (Vape Royalty and VIvid Smoke). Oh and recent huge discount from Ecigsupply.com. Hit my door step in 3 days.....:D

I am learning as I go here. .. really was trying to avoid the 30%++ markup from B&M stores. That markup has its merits but mainly for the owners bank account. ..lol

welldonedanny

Dec 3, 2014
Asheville
I received my shipment from VapedLife.com today.

Home Page

First, I want to say that I'm very impressed with the Atlantis tank and Aspire CF Mod:

I'm not into building coils and so-forth (yet) so this setup is AWESOME for me... it produces gi-nourmous Clouds and the flavor quality is more than I'd expected.
It's cleaner and cooler than the Nautilus and the hits are very easy on the throat and lungs.

Second, props to VapedLife for expediting the shipment and including a free AW IMR battery and basic wall charger to make-up for the delay and slow response.

I got a great deal on the items that I purchased and, even though the shipment was delayed, it arrived just about when it should've.

They DID make it right in the end with good followup and more than fair compensation.

I'd like to see a contact phone number on their website and real-time response when placing orders.

Overall, I would give 4 ☆ out of 5 for service after the sale and value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread