Looking for E Juice Locally

Status
Not open for further replies.

CGlassford

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
The Woodlands, TX
I live in The Woodlands, Husband works in Clearlake and we visit DFW often. Anyone know where there is an actual store I could walk into and try/buy ejuice? I have called several smoke/head shops but they don't carry them.

I'm in the DFW area this weekend so any info would be awsome! I have some on order but I'm too excited to get started trying different flavors!

Thanks in advance!!

Shannon65

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Tampa, FL
I use google maps and type in e-cig or e-liquid when I have a town centered. Looks like you have a fairly local vendor that has a storefront of some sort.

Alvin Ecigs at Traders Village‎
7979 N. Eldridge Pkwy
Houston, TX 77041
(866) 457-0083
alvinecigs.com‎

It's just a little over a half hour drive according to google maps. :) It's on the NW outskirts of Houston, so you wouldn't have to go right into the city. The location might not be right...they live in Alvin according to the website. Definitely call before going there if you want to check them out.

Last edited:

CGlassford

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
The Woodlands, TX
Yeah, Traders Village is like a Flea Market. You pay to park, you pay to enter, then you search for the vendor you want lol
That might be fun sometime when I have more than one reason to go there.
I've got the Hubby searching on the other laptop and I'm gonna keep searching as well. I'm gonna try the google maps thing again. I was only searching for "smoke shops" now I will try "ejuice"
Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread