Ft. Worth Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred Garvin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm in North Richland Hills.

I have yet to find any really good B&M's.....mostly you'll find the alternative to tobacco stores.....and amongst the huge displays of colorful devices intended for tobacco, you might find one case devoted to vape. They'll have a bunch of cigalikes, some homebrew juice and DK juice....maybe a couple eGo batteries and cheapo CE4's.

I've heard there are a few Vape Bars that have opened up....I think one in Lewisville and one in Grapevine.....but I haven't been to any yet.

My local B&M's prices were so above and beyond....even though I understand overhead and need to make a profit.....I would never pay $12.95 for the cheapest of CE4's that I can get online for $3.95. Would you pay $39.95 for a Kanger Pro Tank? $25 for a 30 ml bottle of juice?

zac-o

Apr 24, 2013
Funky Town, TX, USA
no sir i would not pay that for any of those! not any more at least. i started out at smoke smart in north east mall did that for about 4 or 5 months untill i relized i was getting majorly ripped off. still use there ego-t tho cant beat a life time warranty. im glad u said something about vaping bara i have heard of them before problly goin to check one out this weekend if possible. thanx for ur in put i apperiate it.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
The DFW area is plum full of vape shops.
Hers a few I remember off the top of my head, there are more in the area.

Vape Lounge
Vixen Vapors
Vaporescence
GoodVapes
Drangonfly
Euless Vapor
Mid cities Vapor
The Vapor bar
Wicked hot vapors
Vapor Cabana
Vapor Works
Village ecigs
Vapormax
Vapor Luxor
Divine Vapes
Wild Valley e cig co.
Valley View vapes
DFW vapor

Megabyt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2013
SoCal
My favorite B&M in DFW is Lonestar Vapor Shop in Rockwall. Great selection of hardware and juices, with the nicest staff out of all of the other shops I've visited. They are also one of the only Provape authorized reseller in our area. They're starting to carry items for rebuildables as well. As of yesterday, they still had one Z Atty Pro in stock! :vapor:

HTH

Serket

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2013
Fort Worth, TX
DFW has a few stores, but if you're in the south western part of Ft Worth you're pretty much stuck with Wild Valley ecig co. which isn't all that great... Last time I went (When I started vaping) all they had was 510 and ego batts, CE4s, cartos and a small selection of juice (At $20 for 30ml). The ego I bought there turned out to be a knock off brand that I found online for less than half the price later on... The people there were nice though :)

Fred Garvin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
DFW has a few stores, but if you're in the south western part of Ft Worth you're pretty much stuck with Wild Valley ecig co. which isn't all that great... Last time I went (When I started vaping) all they had was 510 and ego batts, CE4s, cartos and a small selection of juice (At $20 for 30ml). The ego I bought there turned out to be a knock off brand that I found online for less than half the price later on... The people there were nice though :)

This has been my basic experience with those DFW vendors I've visited.....hence why I said I'm still looking for that "killer" store.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
I'm an old man so my definition of a 'killer shop' is probably different from yours.
My very last concern/consideration in vaping related stuff is price. Then it would depend on what you're looking for.

I am biased towards Vape Lounge, my absolute favorite juice source. When I began vaping they spent countless hours with me on multiple visits helping anyway they could.
I've bought power and delivery devices from several of them and juice from most trying to find what worked best for me, they all have their positives and negatives.
I use a Go Go system now so none of them carry anything I need other than juice.

There is one on that list I'll never recommend or step foot in again but a lot of folks seem to like them.

Last edited:

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
I visited one of the shops on that list last year.
I was less than impressed. I went with a friend I was visiting and I wasn't looking to buy, although she was and did. we are both experienced vapors and I thought the people there were quite rude & uninterested. a newbie came in while I was there and they fell over themselves for her. I wouldn't go back there..........

mikehara

May 10, 2013
Plano, TX
Vaporescence has a location in Ft. Worth and their prices are very competitive to online since they are both B&M and online. If you don't mind driving the distance, their location in Richardson is the best one to visit. The team there is very helpful and will answer any and all questions you have. They are very knowledgeable in the field. Don't let their age fool you. These kids know their stuff, and they care about the customers needs as well as a genuine concern for your health. You can buy 30ml bottles of juice for $18.35. That includes tax. Carts are $2.50 and if you use clearomizers $6.50 or $6.95. I don't remember for sure on that one.
I've never been to the one in Ft. Worth, but I hear they are not so customer oriented.
I did go to the Denton store once, and was treated very well there. All in all, it's a good company as a whole.

sk8mdw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2013
Texas
I agree with mikehara - the Vaporescence location in Richardson is excellent. Good selection of e-liquids and accessories. I also like Wicked Hot Vapors in Plano. They also have a good selection of e-liquids at $16.95 for 30mil, and they have their e-liquid samples sitting on tables so you can just walk in and try anything you are interested in. Good selection of accessories as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread