• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone here from Vancouver? Go to Vancouvr Vaper Club Meet-ups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelagic

Mar 23, 2012
Canada
I am new to the world of vaping and of course I decide to check if there are any meet-ups in my area and realize there was one yesterday that I just missed! (doh! doesn't stuff like that always seem to happen?)

Anyway, is there anyone here from the Vancouver/Lower Mainland area, and if so have you ever attended any of the Vancouver Vaper Club Meet-ups?

And does anyone know if the following event is still scheduled to happen? I can't find anything about it here on ECF.
Come to the Vancouver Vapers Club Meetup #8 for World Vaping Day! - Vancouver Vapers Club Meetup Group (Vancouver, BC) - Meetup

[EDIT: I apologize for my lack of typing skills in the title, I can't edit it]

Jason-Tank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
Coquitlam BC
I went. It was decent except at the last moment they said u cant vape in the venu. Which totally killed it . Makes u feel like a smoker again lol. But the ones before that you could vape inside. Other then that they had a raffle draw for a bunch of stuff. Biggest prize was a mini reo . And theres 2 vendors there selling hardware and juice. If your new to vaping then definetly check it out , alotta ineresting ppl.

Dauslyn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2011
Vancouver, BC, Canada
It was the first meet for me, and although they did say that vaping was not allowed, the only staff member there allowed it eventually as long as we were considerate and didn't vape directly underneath the smoke detectors. They did say that it was one-time restriction, and that it wouldn't be an issue at future meets. Great prizes as well - I won a new lavatube kit playing darts! :) They also gave away a starter kit to a lady who was brand new to vaping, and was brought along by a friend to see what vaping was all about. Vendors had a good selection or kits and accessories as well.

I believe that they are now scheduled for the last Sunday of every month going forward - definitely check it out and bring your friends!

Last edited:

tomknotts

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
canada
Yeah as far as i know, the fog machines that they use during concerts set off the alamrs and they get huge fines... There was no proof that that vaping would set it off, its just that the owner didnt want to pay the fines. As far as I know they are going to get the dectectors looked and we should be good to go next time.

And yes we plan on doing the meetings every month so keep an eye out in the canadian meet up thread for the latest updates... or you can shoot an email to motivaper on this site and ask to be added to the mailing list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread