• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hey Vancouver Area E-cig Entrepreneurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motivaper

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2010
Vancouver BC
Hey Vancouver Area E-cig Entrepreneurs

I’m looking for others in the Vancouver area who share a passion for creating better awareness of the benefits of e-cigs, and who are or would like to be involved in this developing industry. I’m looking for space to open an ”office”, from which to develop and operate a variety of e-cig related ventures, vaping events, research, testing, and to provide support to smokers who need access to better information, and to help promote the development of appropriate standards that meet everyone’s needs.

I envision a collaboration of a hardware maker, an eliquid maker, ”new” product development/improvement brainstorming (I have some great accessory product ideas that need to be built), a web/social media savvy person…..you get the picture, I hope!

I’d also create somewhat of a ”private” testing lounge for ”members” that would likely become a central meeting spot for us ”like-minded” people and we could set up a ”group buying” program in conjunction with local vendors to get quantity discounts.

If you already sell e-cigs, liquids, or accessories (or would like to), or if you build mods (or would like to learn), or if you have some great ideas that need to be explored, and, if you want to put our creative, collective minds together to do what we can, from our little city, to make certain we get the right as adult smokers, to ”choose” e-cigs over real cigs.

I think it would be great to be around a group of like-minded vapers, with whom to create a bigger ”voice”. We have MANY great minds here, some very creative people, but we’re fragmented. We’re all ...... at HC’s stance on e-cigs, rightly so, and I believe that if we combine our different skills, interests, and our collective voices, we’ll inspire ourselves and others to see things more realistically (as we already do!)

We’re all very excited by our new found ”little friend”, so let’s take it to the next level in a way that can work well for all of us, and for smokers (and those who love one) everywhere!

Please send me a private message if you might be interested in being involved, and tell me more about your particular area(s) of interest.

PS…it’s nice to do well by doing good!

Vape on!

Last edited:

Lori68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Maple Ridge, BC
I would love to be a part of a west coast vaping "revolution" in whatever way I can. I hope this subject will be brought up again at the vapemeet March 1st. I would love a build your own mod workshop if an experienced person could afford the time.

And Pipeous, I would definately attend meetings alot closer to home (Maple Ridge here) than trudging all the way downtown - less traffic headache and parking nightmares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread