Anyone got a vandyvape pico2 squeeze 2021/6 and a vernier?

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2023
So I was drilling a hole in the magnetic backplate to house an AirTag (which worked well btw) but I took off the inner backplate because I wanted to drill that too (didn’t need it) It’s held on with 6 torx t4 screws, and they got lost. Anyone with a mod of the same model can measure the screws (they’re metric :/) in particular I need to know the length and diameter. I found some screws on aliexpress that look a lot like them but they come in several sizes.

Tor R

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    It depends on the type of threads, in this industry there are very few who use metric threads, and even fewer who use UNC&UNF.
    Most of the screws are super cheap and are nothing more than the fact that they are used in soft metal where the screw itself threads up during installation instead of the classic threaded pin.

If, on the other hand, it is metric, you must measure the outside measurement of the screw to know the dimension, and then a thread measuring tool to know the thread pitch.
    On small screws, it is not abnormal to have a couple of thread pitches per dimension.

Reactions: DavidOck

Users who are viewing this thread