Anyone ever ordered from chapter1vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC1BLE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Concord
Just wondering if anyone has ever ordered from chapter1vaping on Ebay? I place an order for my EVOD starter kit on October 9th and I havent heard anything about it. I have sent a request for information on the 16th through Ebay and still have heard nothing. Tonight I found their email address and sent an email direct, an so far no response. I really want to get started so I can have some help cutting back on the analogs and I am finding the wait so frustrating.

If you have ordered from them, what was the outcome, good or bad? Thanks for any info.

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
Just wondering if anyone has ever ordered from chapter1vaping on Ebay? I place an order for my EVOD starter kit on October 9th and I havent heard anything about it. I have sent a request for information on the 16th through Ebay and still have heard nothing. Tonight I found their email address and sent an email direct, an so far no response. I really want to get started so I can have some help cutting back on the analogs and I am finding the wait so frustrating.

If you have ordered from them, what was the outcome, good or bad? Thanks for any info.

What was the estimated ship/arrival date?

I'm assuming it has already passed, considering the items are apparently shipping from Cali.

It also seems the EVOD kit listings have now been removed.

I'd just open a case with ebay (there's a comment saying this was required to get an item shipped) and if the vendor won't reply/ship, ebay will refund ya.

Jdurand

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2014
Long Island, NY
I never use flea bay, just a bunch of flea bags. File a complaint with ebay or paypal, if you used them to pay, and move on to reputable dealers with enough brains to have a good website of their own. Not to say all web dealers are good either. Use a vendor endorsed here. it's the only place I shop now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread