Has anyone ordered from vividsmoke.com before? I did and now I'm concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fat0n3s

Feb 26, 2014
Michigan
Checking to see if anyone on here has ordered from vividsmoke.com in the past. I placed an order with them 5 days ago for a mod that was in stock. Their website claims shipping in 24-48 hours. So far I have not received a tracking number and my order just says processing. I have sent two emails to them but they have yet to respond. Has anyone else ordered from and/or had problems with this company in the past?

fat0n3s

Feb 26, 2014
Michigan
Someone from vividsmoke emailed me today. Turns out they shipped the mod to me 2 days ago but there system never updated or emailed me the tracking number. Looks like they are a reputable company and I wanted to post this here to clear that up. As long as the mod I receive is in good working order I will have no problems doing business with them again.

trentenmarschel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2014
missouri
never ordered from them but this raises a serious question. we should have a thread or a sticky thread that has a list of like the top 20 most reputable e-cig vendors on the internet that way people can go to it and know that they are buying from a good company can anyone help to put a list like that together. i would add volcanoecigs.com on there because their customer service is top notch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread