Has anyone heard from ODC (IBTanked)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what/who ODC is or stand for but 2 two weeks with only a confirmation notice and no shipping notice or one of a backlog would have me worried, though about 99% its usually a delay because they have a question about your order or what you ordered becomes out of stock or is backordered.

Not sure that a forum post will help much unless you know them to be exceptionally active on the forum or if they have their own forum in the Forum Suppliers section (Forum Suppliers). Do they have a Facebook page?

First check junk mail just to make sure they did not send you email about it that got stuck in your junk mail folder. I have had that happen many times , especially with juice orders - I put the main email address in contacts but the person that contacts me with an issue from where I ordered has a different email and into the junk folder it goes.

Also, usually a confirmation email is automated and means that the web site got your order. Usually anything else in the process generates another email so its possible your order got hung up in the system. I would check my bank account/credit card statement and see if they in fact billed it or took the payment. I there is no charge payment that tells you that most likely they either never got the order from the web site or they don't have the stock and/or are waiting on more to arrive. However if they did take the payment then you do need to know where your purchase is.

Obviously email is not working unless you're getting responses back in junk mail and have just not seen them.

Then I would go looking on their site for a phone number for either customer service or the company itself. usually a phone call can clear up the issue quickly. If their website does not have a number you can call try calling information for a phone number as long as you can get a city from their company information. You can also try (800) toll free information to see if they have a 800 number of some kind. You might also check your bank/credit card statement - if it was charged to your account usually a phone number for the company is usually included with the payee information.

You might also try, if the supplier review area here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-product-reviews/ where you can post negative or positive reviews - nt suer they read it but I understand that if you post an issue only you and the vendor can post in the thread so that might get a response from them,

To be honest, in your situation I have found that a phone call is usually the best way to get customer service moving a long if the first email doesn't get a prompt response. Of course so does disputing the charge through your bank/credit card company and having them take the money back.

Last edited:

eratikmind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Las Vegas/San Francisco
Go back to the IBTanked site. Look at your order history. There you will your shipping and tracking info.

I have ordered 7 tanks from IBT. I have never had any standing issues, which either OCD, Sherry, or Harry did not address and remedy immediately.

- Andy . . . Don't let the Ciggieman getcha . . . Vape'em.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
OCD can not reply in the regular forums such as this one due to supplier rules placed by ECF administrators. He can reply to questions in the IBTanked supplier's sub-forum here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...s-forum/339809-do-you-fiddle-your-thingy.html

It's likely they might be a little behind in orders as they are preparing for VapeStock. Give them a little slack as they are just a small family run business. I think they do a great job in providing a high quality product with a large variety in choices at inexpensive prices.

Last edited:

mhlcdl

Jan 29, 2013
Dallas, Tx, USA
I received an email immediately from OCD. They are extremely dedicated to their customers and the problem was resolved immediately. They even sent a little surprise in my package. I will continue to order from them on a regular basis. I would like to say their tanks are awesome and I have never had one problem with them. I would also like to apologize for mixing up the letters in your name OCD, sometimes my fingers don't type what my mind tells them to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread