Any interest in regulated side-mounted box mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There doesn't seem to be much interest in these potentially brilliant stealthy mods.

Which is kinda frustrating.

The sidewinder's just not aesthetically pleasing, nor is the ignition base and the Mukey; the Kato, Black Oak, Gizmo, Microstick and Furyan mods are perfect in terms of form factor, but unregulated.

The Stig Helix is huge and costs an arm, a leg and an eye (though I wouldn't mind paying if I could get one that is smaller and works with an 18500/18650 batt.).

The Sarai, well, I've not explored that one but they are pretty hard to come by... The VTR can't accommodate (correct me if I'm mistaken) 22mm attys without heavy modification...

Is there no interest in this sort of mod?

I'd pay silly money if modders could dream up a regulated, decently small, side-mounted box mod (super stealth-like) with spring-loaded 510 connectors with a manageable weight (say, under 120g?)

Does anyone know if there are upcoming mods with the above form factor and power regulation?

Norrin

Aug 29, 2014
Shetland
Gizmo is available in 22mm now, might be 23mm not sure but 22mm definitely so there you go.

EDIT: oops not regulated, I think your only option is....you can buy a thingy it's just a plate with a 510 connection for atty and another for the mod, can't remember where I saw this though. Might check later I know the was a facebook page but I don't use facebook so...oh well they exist just not that many.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread