Another Original Mech From China

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
My thoughts are exactly the same...you really have push hard ..that was my only complaint..

In my limited experience, 26650 mods like my Hades tend to have a stiff throw to help support the weight of the mod.
Easily adjusted.
I customize the throw on almost all my mods, to suite my tastes.

optsmk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Pleasanton, Ca.
That looks like a nice mech. I have been looking at some of the 26650 mods that are out there and wondering just how long the battery will last before it needs a recharge. Right now I only have a Provari and a King II that I am using. They both work great, but neither of them will last me all day, so I always have to carry extra batteries. While the Provari is probably the best vaoe I have ever owned especially when it comes to producing flavor from juices, it lacks battery life. I know my batteries are only 18350 batteries, but they seem to drain faster than in my King II. I wonder if the 16650 would last allllllllll day before needing a recharge.

catilley1092

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
North Carolina, USA
A stainless steel & copper mod for $35? Was the word "plated" left out by chance? I do know there's different grades of stainless steel, for the price, wouldn't dare to leave it in the elements.

I'd like to believe it's true, a decent quality low cost original, not saying it isn't, but will let others beta test this mod & report results before considering purchasing.

BTW, HCigar carries several clones, a Google search just shown it.

Cat

Chelonian

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
Upper East TN
That looks like a nice mech. I have been looking at some of the 26650 mods that are out there and wondering just how long the battery will last before it needs a recharge. Right now I only have a Provari and a King II that I am using. They both work great, but neither of them will last me all day, so I always have to carry extra batteries. While the Provari is probably the best vaoe I have ever owned especially when it comes to producing flavor from juices, it lacks battery life. I know my batteries are only 18350 batteries, but they seem to drain faster than in my King II. I wonder if the 16650 would last allllllllll day before needing a recharge.

Wow, you are killing batteries that fast?

I thought that I vaped alot, and one 350 will last me at least nine hours in my Provari mini
Since I tend to work 12.hours +.when on a job, I bought the extender and I am good for 12.
My wife put an extender on her fullsized one, and the 18650 lasts her at least a day and a half.

That being said, I have the same question.
How is the 26650 battery life?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I swear, I am going to go to a local machine shop, hand them a mod and some specs to be produced for a few bucks per unit, start a wait list and hype how the next big thing is on the horizon, put a money bag on it and call it the "Sucker is Born Every Minute". When it sells out of it's "Limited Edition" run I'm going to buy myself a house. Heck, American made and I'll even have it produced in ultra snazzy and rare "copper". hahaha

You do that. Double dog dare ya ...

Let us know how it goes Kahuna Cowboy.

This should be good :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread