Virginia Blend WTA Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcobra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Canada
First off I want to thank Jerry from Aroma E-Juice for his exceptional level of service. He is a real pleasure to deal with. Originally he told me he didn't ship to Canada but after exchanging a few messages back and forth he agreed to do it, and I now am the proud owner of 4 bottles of his potion, and I am grateful for the extra effort that he made to help out a struggling vaper.

So I tried out the Virginia Blend WTA, it says 26 mg on the label, it says 24 on the invoice, so I'm not exactly sure of the strength. Either way that's pretty weak to me as I vape 36. So the throat hit for instance is less than I'm used to, as is the nic level, but at the same time it is mighty satisfying juice, a lot more satisfying than anything else I've vaped.

This is a delicious juice. Doesn't taste a lot like tobacco, but I don't mind that, my favorite tobacco juice is FSUSA Maxboro, or at least that's what they used to call it, this is kind of like that but nicer.

WTA is all about the WTA though, and while this is definitely light on the nic for me, and after 3 hours I'm starting to really chain vape it, there's no question that the WTA adds a great deal to the vaping experience.

I can't speak for other WTA products but Aroma's delivers the goods for me, meaning what I had with smoking but didn't get with vaping. It wasn't anything that bowled me over, but this is more a matter of adding quality to the vaping experience, which was a real sense of relaxation and satisfaction that no regular juice provides.

So my goal has been to stick with the vaping and not have to resort to some other tobacco product like snus, skoal, dissovables, or even smoking again. A month ago I quit smoking and switched full time to vaping. It took me over a year of doing both, but I always felt better when I was vaping rather than smoking, although only for a while, then I needed to smoke again.

So this time I needed to smoke again but didn't. For a whole month I needed to smoke again but didn't. After trying out the Aroma WTA, for the first time since I quit, I do not need to smoke again. This for me is the best of both worlds, delivering what is missing from regular juice. I'm not sure how long vaping has been around, 4 years or so perhaps, but they finally got it right with this stuff.

They told me it would be tough switching, as there's more to it than just vaping the nic, and I found out first hand that they were right. I also heard from a lot of people that you might get 80% satisfied vaping instead of smoking, and that sounds about right. 80% isn't good enough for me, and it's not good enough for a lot of people. So thanks to Aroma's not just being satisfied with people feeling 80% OK, they brought this great stuff to the market.

I can't wait to try the other flavors I got and I'll be ordering some more very soon. If it sounds like I am stoked about all of this, I surely am, and like Jerry, I'm also now thinking of the other vapors out there who may not be sure what they are missing without WTA. After you try it you will wonder no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread