And the Journey Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

COBRACOMMANDER82

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Augusta, GA
She says it hurts her throat and gives her headaches. I told her that I would get her a VG juice to try, but she isn't having it. I am not giving up yet. Do not read: She has IBS and analogs help her go to the bathroom. That is really the only time she uses analogs, which is a lot. She is always trying to go the bathroom without luck. But enough with that subject. I haven't tried mixing my own juices yet. I am too busy trying flavors. I have enough to last me for 6 months. That will probably be the next step for me in October.

COBRACOMMANDER82

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Augusta, GA
A little advice, when I first started I bought a bunch of iClear30s to change flavors. I wish I had saved my money and bought less. I found out about the HH357 atomizer or any atomizer for that matter and how easy it is to switch or sample flavors. I am using clearomizers for my favorite flavors on the go and at work now.

StarDose

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2013
Brampton
I get my stuff from canvape in Canada I just order online and go pick it up from their market shop on the weekend haven't looked around for other places to get unflavored nic liquids.

I ordered a protank to pickup this weekend to try out since my vivi nova minis are out of stock ATM. Need another tank or 2 for flavors, or could stop trying to vape all flavors each day. 6 everyday flavors on the go and could always use more haha

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Congrats on vaping! Sounds like you are hooked! So glad for you. :) At first I went crazy also so don't feel bad. The ones that go craziest are least likely to ever smoke again, I feel. I did finally settle down after a bit and have been saving alot, so there is still hope for you down the road. hehe. Enjoy the ride!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread