No longer a vaping virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotpostalchick

Feb 11, 2013
SC
Popped my vaping cherry Tuesday afternoon and so far I am loving it! So much so that I have not craved an analog AND I think the smell of analog smoke is disgusting. ALREADY?!?! Gotta love it! I was a 1.5 - 2 pack per day smoker, 20 years in.

Currently using a Riva 510 but looking to possibly upgrade within the next month. The juice I ordered from the vendor I got my 510 from was absolutely disgusting (lesson learned!) but a sweet friend mailed me some of her DIY juice. Yum! I have several orders of juice coming from Vape Dudes, Mt Baker Vapor, Tasty Vapor, Backwoods Brew and Fuzion Vapor. Easy to get carried away when reading all those juice reviews.

Looking forward to this journey and getting to know some of you!
:)

SPM3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2013
North Fort Myers, Florida
Hey there Hotpostalchick and welcome to ECF :D

Also congrats on getting off the cigs and starting your vaping journey. :banana:

I am glad you have found some juices you like, but there are so many more out there to try :drool:

And like DJ and Chimney said, soon something will catch your eye, and off a shopping you will go hehe :D

Welcome again, and you will find a ton of useful info in these forums, and many helpful users to help guide you on your way

Arch Duke

Feb 13, 2013
Annandale VA
Awesome! Welcome hotpostalchick! Right with you, transitioning away from analogs has NEVER been easier. Or more enjoyable. You will buy things. And more things. I have goodies arriving tomorrow in fact and placed a few small orders today. It's part of the journey I think. Whoever thought quitting smoking could be so much fun!? Here's to being a newbie! :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread