Status
Not open for further replies.

seminolewind

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Corydon Indiana
The thing that makes smoking addictive is going thru the motions of smoking. Holding the cigarette and putting it in your mouth to take that desired drag from it and then,the next lift to your mouth for the next drag. It is that simple and I do not think anyone realizes this.

Has anyone ever noticed that the experts have never smoked?

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
Finally, 66 more tickets sold by the 24th and I will be able to see A Billion Lives just a few miles away.

16cMizS.jpg

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
That is fabulous Alex!! I copied your post and put it on this thread
A Billion Lives Listings and Show Times

Oliver agreed to let us start this and promoters are welcome to put their shows on there. Thanks so much for spearheading a show in your area!!

For any who read this, I'd like to keep just chat on that thread to a minimum so folks will more easily be able to find a showing in their area without scrolling through pages of chat. But questions/answers are more than welcome there.

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
That is fabulous Alex!! I copied your post and put it on this thread
A Billion Lives Listings and Show Times

Oliver agreed to let us start this and promoters are welcome to put their shows on there. Thanks so much for spearheading a show in your area!!

For any who read this, I'd like to keep just chat on that thread to a minimum so folks will more easily be able to find a showing in their area without scrolling through pages of chat. But questions/answers are more than welcome there.
I didn't spearhead it, just followed the link in the last email I got from A Billion lives. BTW, 54 more now.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Not looking good for a showing here with 7 days left barely anyone has bought tickets in the last couple of weeks

oppU2tg.jpg

yuck. Really hope it'll sell out. Have you tried contacting the news stations? It's definitely a hot topic, and they might do a story on it. Radio stations also Even if they won't do a short story about it, they might put it on the community calendar if they do that where you are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread