801 Penstyle atty's

Status
Not open for further replies.

nziese

Apr 10, 2009
I just recieved 3 new atomizers from EastMall and each one of them give off a burnt taste when I use them. The batteries are new and the cart is new. I tried dripping on the atomizer and nothing seems to help. The metal/wire dohicky down instide the tube is longer and sticks up farther then in my first ones. I wonder if this could be a problem. Anyone else have this experience?

nziese

Apr 10, 2009
I just recieved 3 new atomizers from EastMall and each one of them give off a burnt taste when I use them. The batteries are new and the cart is new. I tried dripping on the atomizer and nothing seems to help. The metal/wire dohicky down instide the tube is longer and sticks up farther then in my first ones. I wonder if this could be a problem. Anyone else have this experience?

I emailed David and he recommends soaking in boiling water for 5 mins to remove the primer that is applied to them to prevent damage during shipping. Then blow it out, invert and let dry for at least an hour. Then it will take about 15 drags to get vapor again. I'll give it a try and see if it helps.

breakfastchef

Moved On
Feb 12, 2009
Other than, East Mall, Janty, or Puresmoker ?
Need other sites.
Please paste the links if you can.

Run through the list of suppliers/supporters on the home page of ECF. I have used VaporGuys, Juicy Liquid, Ruyandirect and BestEcig for my penstyle atomizers. I really recommend the BE112's from BestEcig. They are great.

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Run through the list of suppliers/supporters on the home page of ECF. I have used VaporGuys, Juicy Liquid, Ruyandirect and BestEcig for my penstyle atomizers. I really recommend the BE112's from BestEcig. They are great.

That B112 is the same as a 801?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread