Dec 29, 2010
Guthrie, OK

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
Too bad someone can't produce a 5 volt battery for the mini. I like the 3.7, and 6 is too high for some of my juices. I have been hooked for the last couple days using the 5 volt batteries on my Grand.

You need the right atties! 3.5ohms are perfect for any juice @ 6v!

Great find, btw!

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
The only problem with this set up is the 200 mAh, these wont last to long, you better have 3 sets at least because your gonna be changing them out fast, real fast ! Better off using your Grand for 6v with an 1100mAh capacity !

I agree, I feel the Grand dies too quick with the AW 3v batts :)

Getting spoiled by the big mAh 3.7v batts i guess.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
I agree, I feel the Grand dies too quick with the AW 3v batts :)

Getting spoiled by the big mAh 3.7v batts i guess.

That's why I got 3 pair and I can always run my reg 14500's with a 1.5 Cisco if they all die on me! Plus the thought of a 6V Woodvil Mini is just too much to even consider!

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Another excellent option is the fact that these bats could be the base of a nice mini sized VV reo. No shortage of HUGE mods out there, there is a shortage of small, quality made VV ones.

It's a tight space in there though for VV gear and stacked batts. I did briefly play with the idea of a VV Grand conversion, since it has the space, but I like the Mini's size also.

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
I love my Minis. I have my Woodvil as a desk vape, but the Minis are my true love. Even though I'm happily in a sweet spot with a 1.5 ohm 306 on the 3.7v battery, I'm really excited about the possibility of having 6v for even an hour. I have put some PureCig menthol in a dual coil carto, and I'm thinking if that on 6v doesn't kick a cig craving in the a**, nothing will. :)

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
That's an extra 50 mm over the 14500 . I'm really interested but I just had my very first ever spring collapse last week. I would love to see pics of the stacked batteries in a Mini before committing. Sure hope it works out. Lot of us HV vapers out here.

Alice

{edit} I just had to edit this as it is embarrassing. I forgot to drop the 0 off the end. So the 14500 is 50 mm long and each 14250 is 25 mm long or 50 mm stacked.

So I just might have to order a few to try out.

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
That's an extra 50 mm over the 14500. I'm really interested but I just had my very first ever spring collapse last week. I would love to see pics of the stacked batteries in a Mini before committing. Sure hope it works out. Lot of us HV vapers out here.

Alice
I have a pair of collapsed Reo Springs around. I think I may make them into a lower profile spring specifically for the 6V batts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread