Status
Not open for further replies.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Waiting on Innovapor to stock HV atties, 3.5Ω and gonna try 'em 3.2 LiFePO4 batts. Dunno about the SR atties at 2.4Ω, that's like 15w!!!

I wouldn't hold your breath. I don't think we will have HR attys anytime soon. As you might have seen me tell some people we are in the works of making our own USA made atomizers. But there is a lot to it and initially we thought they would be done around June 1st. But now because of complications with the company that we are having make them, its looking like more towards the end of summer. So if your itching to try these new batteries out, I would just look at buying a HR atty from somewhere else for the time being.

francis_a

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2011
The Granite State
Got my batteries, HV 306 atties and ..........................
Whoa!
whoa.gif
This is amazing. Vaping at 10W+ is awesome. I think I just found my new love.
Flavor is outstanding. TH is phenomenal. RES wicks perfectly. Vapor is through the roof. Need I say more?
Only got 2 sets of 14250's, need more, need more

DazedInLove.gif

Thanks Innovapor for making these 14250s available to us.

Last edited:

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Got my batteries, HV 306 atties and ..........................
Whoa!
whoa.gif
This is amazing. Vaping at 10v+ is awesome. I think I just found my new love.
Flavor is outstanding. TH is phenomenal. RES wicks perfectly. Vapor is through the roof. Need I say more?
Only got 2 sets of 14250's, need more, need more

DazedInLove.gif

Thanks Innovapor for making these 14250s available to us.

Were here to make y'all happy. And dont worry we have a bunch in stock so you can buy as many as your HV vaping heart desires.

francis_a

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2011
The Granite State
Surprisingly, the 2 pairs of 14250s will last me more than an entire workday. Starting off with a fresh pair when I get up, around 4:30a, I didn't need to switch batteries until 1pm. I must be vaping very lightly.

And when I think about it ....... the amazing vapor, flavor and TH that 10w provides, makes me take quicker and fewer hits. Combined with a 306 as well. Dunno, does the effect of nic increase with the increase in wattage? I can't believe the batteries actually lasted that long.

The other suprising part is that my batteries charge in ~ 1/2hr :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread