Status
Not open for further replies.

BanjoMan

Pickin' Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Greensboro, NC
Does anyone know of a 510 PCC that uses a screw-in connection? I'd like to find something that will charge BOTH the manual and auto mega batteries (and close).

You'd think as popular as the 510 is there'd be more charger choices. Something similar to the KR-808 charging case would be very popular I think...

Any suggestions? :confused:

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Well, in theory you could use a kr8 pcc with a 510 bat - kr8 adapter... standard 510 batts should fit with the adapter inside that pcc with no issue. Alternatively, you could buy and mod a PCC that is meant for the Blu, Volcano, or Magma as these are all smartPCCs and have some nice features, but as stated they require modding to fit manual batts in them.

BanjoMan

Pickin' Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Greensboro, NC
Thanks for the responses.

I don't have any standard 510 batteries, but my mega batts do work with the KR pcc if I throw an adapter on it... in fact, if the adapter itself were a little shorter I could probably close the case with the auto mega batt in it.

Al I have a 510 pcc that's made for the mega manual battery, but the mega auto is a little shorter and won't activate the charger without stuffing the lid of the pcc with a tissue. That's why I wish 510 pcc's were screw-in.

The search continues...

thirdfloornorth

Jul 15, 2010
Mississippi
Well, in theory you could use a kr8 pcc with a 510 bat - kr8 adapter... standard 510 batts should fit with the adapter inside that pcc with no issue. Alternatively, you could buy and mod a PCC that is meant for the Blu, Volcano, or Magma as these are all smartPCCs and have some nice features, but as stated they require modding to fit manual batts in them.

Waiiiiit... The Magma PCC won't house Magma manual batteries without modification? Say what? Why? What mod do you need to do? How hard?

flbutterfly1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2010
Interlachen, Florida
I just got the Joye PCC and it will charge the auto and has a little place for the manual button to go you do not have to screw them in they begin to charge when you close the lid. Mega PCC for Joye 510 | ecigExpress I bought a purple one for manual regular sized batts. I have also seen these in other colors for the mega batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread