PCC - Am I just dumb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
I use my 510 PCC for charging regular batts only, not storage of PV materials. TW is going to sell, or has now, PCCs for the 510 mega batts. Not sure of the additional storage space in them.

If I remember the TW video correctly, they have added a hole that will hold another battery (not charging)... but have eliminated one of the cartridge holes. At least that's the way I remember it.

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
Nod, I tried that first, but since it's a springy thing & not any type of screw-in or click-in contact, the length is a problem regardless of how the PV is facing. Also not real sure how the charger works & would be a bit concerned about melting my PV or something. 8-o

There is absolutely nothing wrong with leaving a fully charged battery in your PCC. Virtually no risk at all. I do it constantly, as does my wife, as do most of the people who use PCC's. It's what it is designed for.

redraven

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Texas, USA
I'm sorry and I stand corrected. I run a modified PCC that handles the Mega batteries.. and I checked.. and it worked just fine. But you are indeed correct... it will not work (the lid won't close) on the standard 510 PCC (ran down and borrowed the wife's). My apologies!
Hehe, no worries. Thanks for clarifying.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with leaving a fully charged battery in your PCC. Virtually no risk at all. I do it constantly, as does my wife, as do most of the people who use PCC's. It's what it is designed for.
Ahh, okay, great. I'm still getting organized with all this stuff as far as what I need to carry when & such, but I'm sure I'll want to use the PCC at some point soon. And I didn't want anything to explode or... overheat or anything. :p

Thanks for the information - RR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread