510 mega batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

CtryBoy

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Texas
Thought I'd done my research. Settled on a mega 510 and was happy till one battery started to act crazy. Wont turn on when pressing button but will activate to cut off randomly sitting on the table. Vendor is replacing so that's not a problem, but I did notice something unusual.......there's a hole in the battery connection on a manual 510 battery :confused:.

Not the end of the world of course, just not what I was expecting. I was playing it safe getting the manuals in case I decided to drip. Is this a fluke or maybe not real Joye battery (Brass connections on battery and atomizer in kit)? Also has a cuttoff which seems to be an oddity for manual 510 batteries. I'm confused but not upset.

When I first finished my research and began looking for a supplier I was so turned off by specs listed for most products I've pretty much decided if they dont at least list the mAh for the batteries they either dont know what they are selling or they dont want you to know. But then found out that sites listing something as basic as mAh are few and far between. Moral to the story I guess is if it's not stated on the site and it is important to you, email the sales dept to make sure before you order. So many sites give very limited detail that it's hard to tell exactly what you're looking at no matter how familiar you are with a brand or style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread