HELP more 510 battery questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

catwoman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2010
saxapahaw, NC
I bought my 510 at TW. I have the mega titan batteries(90mm long) , and of course 3 is not enough (I burn through them pretty quickly), but I am not sure If I should switch to the riva batteries given I would need a new charger or adapter. (and why do you need a cone?) Anyway I went on TW and their titan mega bat. is 13.99 280 Mah. On eastmall the 510 mega (I can't tell if it is the reg. length or long.) is 380 mah and cignot has 510 extended life that is 1" longer than the reg. battery and has 280 mah and is $16.00. It seems that the cignot and TW batteries are the same. And the reason for all of these questions is that I am going CAMPING :(with the relatives and I don't want any chance of running low. (and I am not going to bring reg. cigs) Advice? clarifications?

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
A couple options. There is a solar charger available. And it comes with a sit and go passthrough, which you can use while charging, or disconect and use as a standard 510 batt:

RebelVapor-Drag&Puff E-liquid, Joye510, RiVa, Solar510, PCC's - Products Solar-Cig(510)

That is the best price I have seen, but I haven't dealt w/ the seller.

Or the Hello 16 carto kit. The batt is 1300mAh, which is more than 4 times the charge of the mega batts. Comes w/ the charger and some cartos(as well as some juice), a pretty good deal:

Hello 016 Carto Kit

Last edited:

catwoman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2010
saxapahaw, NC
Thanks for the tip.the sun charger looks like more than I want. Looks like the hello comes with carts. I haven't really liked carts though (odd taste). And I have finally figured out how to keep my atty refilled w/ 12 drops at a time (w/ cut down filler)and that has worked well. So can I use my regular 510 attys or do I have to get something different. and the usb recharger won't work for camping, and I cant tell if I could use a car charger. (small scream) I will go to MV and ask them I guess. Unless, of course if someone here knows?

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
Thanks for the tip.the sun charger looks like more than I want. Looks like the hello comes with carts. I haven't really liked carts though (odd taste). And I have finally figured out how to keep my atty refilled w/ 12 drops at a time (w/ cut down filler)and that has worked well. So can I use my regular 510 attys or do I have to get something different. and the usb recharger won't work for camping, and I cant tell if I could use a car charger. (small scream) I will go to MV and ask them I guess. Unless, of course if someone here knows?

It's a standard 510 conection. I'm sure you can PIF the cartos, or sell them in the clasifieds if you want.

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
I personally LOVE my RIVA!!
I use all my 510 equipment/parts for the Riva.
all the chargers, atty's,carts work on them. The riva can last me 8-12 hours with casual vaping, even heavy vaping gets me 6-8 hours. using a carto with the riva and u'll not have to worry about filling or charging for a few hours for sure!!!
hope that helps some , also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread