306 adapter sleeve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatrixTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thank you. Do you still like your Ultramax? Mine should be ere tomorrow. I'm stoked.

I have still have the Ultra, working like a charm, just ordered a bunch the XL306 drip tips, they seem to work best for me. Stalk the mailman lol, congrats for tomorrow:)

MatrixTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Loving my Ultra at work, thought I would share :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310934931.085340.jpg

Last edited:

MatrixTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Isnt it nice to be able to vape at work without having to take a break and go outside like you used to with analogs. Man I love vaping.

Most definatly..I think I'm a bit obsessed with vaping to be honest..but I love it and if people can't understand..well they can go s*it in a hat..

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Most definatly..I think I'm a bit obsessed with vaping to be honest..but I love it and if people can't understand..well they can go s*it in a hat..

So am I. I suppose working for an e-cig company doesn't help either. But I love to vape. No matter where I am I have one of my alphas with me. Plus I love the look on some peoples faces that have never heard of vaping when you puff down in the middle of a restaurant or something.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
i love vaping too, i take at least one mod with me everywhere i go. It does get to be a pia sometimes explaining to them what it is and that i'm not smoking pot. lol

Yeah you just have to tell them a very technical description of what it is. Then they will have no idea what you just said but wont bother you anymore cause they definitely know its not a cig. Something like: "This is a personal vaporizer mod device that is a remedy for my condition. My condition is nicotine intolerance. What this device does is deliver nicotine to my body in precise amounts for my intolerance. It is completely smoke, ash, and chemical free and consists of vegetable glycerin, deionized water, ethyl maltol, etc. specifically mixed together to meet my personal intolerance needs. Now if you don't mind sir, I must get back to personal vaporizer before my intolerance becomes overwhelming." It has definitely worked for me before haha. Just throw out some medical terms or big words.

namuch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Surprise,Az
Yeah you just have to tell them a very technical description of what it is. Then they will have no idea what you just said but wont bother you anymore cause they definitely know its not a cig. Something like: "This is a personal vaporizer mod device that is a remedy for my condition. My condition is nicotine intolerance. What this device does is deliver nicotine to my body in precise amounts for my intolerance. It is completely smoke, ash, and chemical free and consists of vegetable glycerin, deionized water, ethyl maltol, etc. specifically mixed together to meet my personal intolerance needs. Now if you don't mind sir, I must get back to personal vaporizer before my intolerance becomes overwhelming." It has definitely worked for me before haha. Just throw out some medical terms or big words.

I love it! A wise man once said: If you can't blind 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bulls**t!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread