rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I smoked for the last time. Who knew I would ever be able to do that after 35 years of smoking.

The best part is not coughing until I choke in the mornings, all the laughs and friends on ecf and chasing after great deals. It has been amazing to see all the innovation and creativity over the years. From a 401 cigalike to today, it has been a most wonderful journey that they want/are taking away from us.

This morning I was thinking about the many, caring vendors who contributed so much in the early days. I remember sending a message to nhaler and Drew immediately called me, spent over an hour helping me. Another time, I called Valley Vapor and asked to pay for items and have him send them to en ecf member in need. He not only agreed, he added items at no charge for the pif. Too many more to even mention.

We will survive and thank you to everyone for sharing your humor, pifs, knowledge and help along the way.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Congrats Rose. You should do something nice for yourself. I think this deserves a celebration. :wub:
    I had nails done and went to lunch. I am just happy not to be smoking or paying $65 or more per carton.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Wow!

E3F3FA5D-E14E-4F49-B083-FCEE4C381120.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread