One year today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serian

Dec 1, 2012
Columbia MO
It's my birthday as they say in other programs. One year ago today I got my first ecig( an ItasteVV with a CE4 cleromizer) and have not picked up and analog since. My journey was one that took 20 years to complete. I wasn't what you'd call a smoker even but was increasing my habit and going cold turkey wasn't helping the cravings would get stronger each day. I wasn't smoking enough to qualify for cessation programs but didn't want to give up my habit either.

I was introduced to the concept of ecigs at a local gas station many years ago. It was a disposable and didn't really satisfy me as i could drain it in less than a day. But at that time it was all there was available to me. I got introduced to rechargeable cartridge ecigs and again was going through them too fast. I started asking around and a fellow at a smoke shop told me about the liquid filled types last summer. After 3 months of research I decided to take the plunge. I placed an order and haven't looked back since. I have layed with various inexpensive mods and attys/tanks and never stopped viewing videos over the last year. I always wanted to try rebuilding since it looked like fun and seemed cheaper but was afraid my lack of technical know how would cause a bad accident and harm both myself and the ecig movement. After many videos and actually trying a hit or three on a rebuilt setup I took the plunge again. Last month I bought an RSST and the supplies to go with it. After a month of shorts and growling but perseverance I got comfortable with the Genesis style rebuilds. So here i am now about to get a Dripper and try that, didn't have a lot of success with prebuilt attys so wish me luck as i have fat and trembling fingers when it comes to fine work.

I think though the best part of vaping is not only do I get little to no static about doing it I have also convinced several of my friends to take the plunge when they see how easy it is and how much better I'm doing as a result. I'm an avid ecig advocate and talk about it whenever someone will listen. I think even my dad who has smoked for close to 60 years is thinking hard about going to vaping. Well here's to another smoke free year. I wish each of you good fortune in your journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread