ΣΟΦΙΑ v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

nebulis

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
Vienna, Europe
So guess what I picked for my anniversary shiny :p
Very cryptic, tell us more! :cool: Picked where, picked when, picked for what kind of anniversary? Shiny Krisma, shiny anniversary?

PS
Oh Krisma, I just saw it. Four Years Vapeversary, wonderful and congratulations!

(I completed half of it this month - but forgot the exact day. It was the beginning of October, but I did not know if that pack was the last one or maybe not. It was ... )

Last edited:

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Very cryptic, tell us more! :cool: Picked where, picked when, picked for what kind of anniversary? Shiny Krisma, shiny anniversary?

PS
Oh Krisma, I just saw it. Four Years Vapeversary, wonderful and congratulations!

(I completed half of it this month - but forgot the exact day. It was the beginning of October, but I did not know if that pack was the last one or maybe not. It was ... )

It's has to be the V2 Sophia :cool:

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
I would like to correct myself on something about the ΣΟΦΙΑ v2. When threading the pin in, it has enough turning space when tightened that the air flow can be adjustable like in the V1, by positioning the air slot in the position you want, depending the air intake you need :)

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I would like to correct myself on something about the ΣΟΦΙΑ v2. When threading the pin in, it has enough turning space when tightened that the air flow can be adjustable like in the V1, by positioning the air slot in the position you want, depending the air intake you need :)

Excellent I did wonder about that.
Do we have a release date for her yet. I have a new tank set aside for her ;)

nebulis

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
Vienna, Europe
I have a small question about the STR 10 in Plexi called "red":

is it real red as the name says or rather pink as the colour on my screen seems to be?

Want to buy it (along with Sofia 2) for the very light pink tank you can see on the right end of this picture (hope the tank will fit the Sofia).

If the STR is real-red, it does not work.

Reactions: Billie-cig

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
I have a small question about the STR 10 in Plexi called "red":

is it real red as the name says or rather pink as the colour on my screen seems to be?

Want to buy it (along with Sofia 2) for the very light pink tank you can see on the right end of this picture (hope the tank will fit the Sofia).

If the STR is real-red, it does not work.
It is bright red. If a lot of light hits it, it turns a bit orange.It's like a neon-red :)

Reactions: nebulis

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
thank you Billie. What I did not quite understand was at 4:42: The liquid control is different, "the Sophia does not have an inner tank".

You mean the ceramic? How is the liquid control different?
The v1 has an inner chamber between the insulator and the ceramic, which is filled with liquid and from there the whicks get saturated. The v2 has two grooves that direct the liquid straight to the wick, without filling the inner part of the ΣΟΦΙΑ or getting in direct contact with the insulator :)

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
The v1 has an inner chamber between the insulator and the ceramic, which is filled with liquid and from there the whicks get saturated. The v2 has two grooves that direct the liquid straight to the wick, without filling the inner part of the ΣΟΦΙΑ v2 or getting in direct contact with the insulator :)
I seriously like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread