Status
Not open for further replies.

Errol

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Salt lake City, Ut
The problem I am having is that when I have the rubber seal cylinder on, twist cap back on, it draws but I only get a tiny vapor, I would have very strong raw flavor. So i took the rubber cylinder off, twist cap back on, whoa huge vapor, flavor is perfect ratio.

Try cutting some V in your rubber seal cylinder to correspond with the wick so it doesn't pinch the wick when pushed on all the way to see if that helps. Cuticle scissors work well for this minor task. :)

Errol

Bourbonman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2012
Chicago burbs
is the khantal need to be burn/oxidized ?
if i use a lighter to burn it, is it okay?

I always run my Kanthal wire through a Bic lighter flame before making it into a coil. Not to oxidize it, but to burn off any impurities left over from manufacture, like machine oils and such. It also takes some of the spring out, makes it easier to wind the coil.

xMackx

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2012
Michigan
I have been using Kanthal A-1 Wire, 32 Gauge .0080 Resistance and cotton for a month or so and have had no issues with burning the grommet. putting 5 wraps and it Vape's like a freight Train and great flavor no burning.
Im using a SB 3.7V 2600mAh and Vivi nova.

0.0080 resistance? 32 awg kanthal is 13.81 ohms per foot, 1.15ohms per inch. Are you using a different setting on your multimeter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread