URVAP SC18000 Disposable Review By Ben28

Ben28

Aug 2, 2023
Alicante, Spain

URVAP SC18000 Disposable
URVAP is a fairly new brand in the world of vaping. It is dedicated to the disposable sector but they also have something pod-style disposable and refillable. In this case I bring you the SC18000, a disposable that promises to give us 18,000 pleasant puffs of several different flavors. It comes equipped with a mesh coil and a 600mAh rechargeable battery.

Thanks to Bear from URVAP for providing this product for review. You can visit their page and learn more about the SC18000.

Features
- Smart Big Full Screen
- 18000 Puffs
- Child Lock
- Type-C Fast Charge
- Mesh Coil
- 600mAh Battery

device Inspection
ReLens_IMG_20240428135536.jpg
This disposable has an oval shape and is made up of an aluminum body and a soft touch finish. The feel in hand is very good, reminiscent of some type of rubber, very pleasant to hold in hand.

At the top we find a fairly narrow mouthpiece since this device is focused on MTL vaping at low power and with a large amount of nicotine.

In each individual disposable we are shown the flavor in question. In this case, the guys at URVAP sent me the Red Grape and the Lemon Pie. I will give my opinions on them later, in the Vaping Time section.

The entire black area in the center will be focused on the screen, which I will talk about in the following photograph.

ReLens_IMG_20240428135614.jpg

When we take a puff, this screen will turn on and show a large URVAP logo, the only one we will see on the entire device, there is no more branding than that.

At the bottom we are shown a small area of information that will indicate;
- Amount of remaining liquid
- Remaining battery amount
- Puff duration counter

This counter will fill in the shape of a circle, a very nice animation that I have not been able to capture.

At the bottom of the black area we find a button. If it is on the left it means it is off and we must move it to the right to turn it on.

ReLens_IMG_20240428135543.jpg

In the rear area we did not find anything special. You simply follow the shape of the device and the color fade, combining red with a pink tone, characteristic of red grapes.

ReLens_IMG_20240428135633.jpg

In the lower area we find the Type-C charging port. The device comes without a cable but that is not a problem because practically everyone has one of these at home.

We also found a small LED light that will turn on when you take a puff.

Vaping Time
Well, now let's talk about how the device itself behaves.

As we said before, it incorporates a mesh coil whose power is not specified. The vaping sensation is very pleasant and we find flavors with ice, depending on whether they are fruity or not.

Let's talk about the flavors in question;
- Red Grape, this flavor perfectly imitates what a red grape itself is. It also has an ice effect, making it similar to a grape ice cream.

- Lemon Pie, this flavor does not have ice and perfectly recalls the flavor of a sweet lemon, it is clear that it is a cake.

Overall, I don't have much to add about the device. Will it reach 18,000 puffs? I'm not entirely sure but if it doesn't arrive it's practically very close.

Pros And Cons
Pros
Cons
Good design
The power of the coil is not indicated
Large and informative screen
Mg/ml of nicotine is not indicated
Vaping satisfaction
Fast charging
Various well-made flavors

Conclusion

I liked this product a lot. It can perfectly compete with the big disposable brands as long as it adds some extra information as specified above.

I would like to know information such as the power of the coil, the Ω, or the amount of nicotine in the liquid.

Otherwise, it is a pretty good and affordable disposable.

Users who are viewing this thread