Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    VAAL-800-Disposable-Vape-Kit-1.jpg

Hi, today let's take a look at VAAL 800 TPD Disposable vape. In this Test I will examine each of the characteristics that distinguish this item. I hope that by the end of this reading you may have understood this product, and therefore decide whether to invest in it or not. As always, my opinions are free and based on my personal experience.
    • Enjoy the reading.

► VAAL 800 TPD Disposable vape; Before starting let's see together some special features indicated by the manufacturer:

• 2ml e-liquid capacity
    • 17mg / 0mg nicotine salts
    • Smooth and pure flavor
    • Wide range of flavors available

VAAL-800-Disposable-Vape-Kit-2.jpg

► VAAL 800 TPD Disposable Vape; Packaging:
    The cardboard box of Vaal 800 is customized according to the color of the kit it contains. On the front you can see; the indications regarding the flavor, the partial image of the device, the nic strength and the warnings on the nicotine itself. On the back of the package you can read; the specifications of the product, the ingredients of the e-liquid used, the supporting information of the manufacturer, the addresses, trademarks and logos of the law. On the remaining sides you find; the scratch & check, a barcode and warnings on the use of nicotine.

VAAL 800  Disposable Vape Kit  3.jpg

VAAL 800  Disposable Vape Kit  4.jpg

► VAAL 800 TPD Disposable Vape; Packing List:
    • 1 Electronic device preloaded with 2ml of liquid
    • 1 information leaflet

* As you can see, the Vaal 800 device is contained for hygienic reasons inside a vacuum-packed sanitary package. On the back you can read the flavor of the liquid contained in the cartridge, the max number of puffs that can be reached, and the mg / ml nicotine concentrate.

VAAL 800  Disposable Vape Kit  5.jpg

► VAAL 800 TPD Disposable Vape; Specifications:
    • Measurements: 19.5x89mm
    • Weight: 27g
    • Battery capacity: 400mAh
    • Device capacity: 2ml
    • Resistance: 1.6Ω
    • Puffs: Up to 800

VAAL 800  Disposable Vape Kit  6.JPG

► VAAL 800 TPD Disposable Vape; Available flavors and colors matched to the device:
    • Light blue: Cotton Candy, Mint.
    • Dark Gray: Use Mix, Classic, Cola Ice.
    • Yellow: Banana Ice, Milk Banana
    • Orange: Strawberry Ice Cream, Mango Ice, Energy Drink, Pear Granadilla
    • Red: Lush Ice, Strawberry Kiwi, Apple Ice
    • Pink: Peach Ice, Mixed Orange, Strawberry Ice
    • Green: Pineapple Ice, Aloe Blackcurrant, Double Apple, Lychee Ice, Guava Granadilla
    • Purple: Blueberry Ice, Mixed Berries, Blackberry Ice
    • Dark Orange: Orange Ice, Peach Mango, Fruit Punch

VAAL 800  Disposable Vape Kit  7.gif

► VAAL 800 TPD Disposable Vape; First Impressions:
    The "mission" declared by Vaal is noble and consists in the production of disposable vaporizers useful to help the consumer in the transition from burnt smoke to undoubtedly healthier than steam, also ensuring a better and more effective intake of nicotine. Vaal 800 is a small and nice cylindrical shaped vaporizer, it does not have the USB socket for charging and no activation button, its form factor makes it highly pocketable like a common lighter, make sure you don't lose it because it is really small , while you work you can comfortably hold it between your lips and without the use of your hands!

VAAL 800  Disposable Vape Kit  8.jpg

The body of Vaal 800 could be plastic even if it has a metallic "consistance", therefore sufficiently robust, the paint is very velvety, almost rubbery. The only decorations on the body of Vaal 800 are; the large vertical writing "Vaal" and the small horizontal writing that indicates the flavor it contains.

VAAL 800  Disposable Vape Kit  9.jpg

Before starting to use Vaal 800 it is necessary to remove the silicone plug on the spout and the adhesive protecting the only hole for the air flow on the bottom.

VAAL 800  Disposable Vape Kit  10.jpg

The driptip has the classic anatomical conformation of a duck's bill with an internal hole about 5mm wide. On the bottom of Vaal 800 are present; the disposal logo, the C E logo, the EU logo and the hole for the passage of air to the coil, this hole also contains the luminous LED that is activated during extraction, of course when the LED stops working, it will have arrived time to dispose of the device.

VAAL 800  Disposable Vape Kit  11.jpg

► VAAL 800 TPD Disposable Vape; Vaping test & final conclusions:
    For this test Vaalvape sent me two samples, one Double Apple flavor and the other Strawberry Kiwi flavor. I always feel lucky when I get something to test, especially when I get fruit flavors because they are quite in line with my tastes. I must say that looking at the catalog of flavors available, my mouth watered for the great variety of flavors on display, there are; fruity mixes, creamy flavors and tobacco flavors, so many and for all tastes!

• Double Apple:
    A crunchy mix of red apples and yellow apples well done, I distinctly capture the flavor of these two fruits, the iced part is pleasant and remains for a long time in the mouth.

• Strawberry Kiwi:
    The sweet strawberry and kiwi smoothie brings back to the beaches, the sea and summer, a truly "all-day" soft taste

I liked both of these flavors, and they are supported by a very balanced MTL extraction, not very restricted and sufficiently smooth to taste them worthily, moreover the manufacturer declares that with the integrated 400mAh battery it is possible to reach 800 puffs which is a number well above the average. of competing devices. What to say? Fantastic! For me, Vaal 800 is passed with full marks.

I would like to thank Vaalvapor for providing me with these kits. I hope this review was useful for anyone who wants to buy VAAL 800 TPD Disposable Vape.

Thanks for reading.

VAAL 800  Disposable Vape Kit  12.jpg

• Informative
    Reactions: gloopdegurp
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread