Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxwell_Edison

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Ohio
beatlesnumber9.com
I got mine new toys and fill cats this weekend and what a easy way to do them, fill so easy and no mess,,,, herer me NO MESS

Wait till you do it a few more times, you'll develop speed and get in a groove where you can fill 100 of them in 20 minutes and not lose a drop of liquid. I don't even wear the gloves anymore. I'm glad you like. It makes life easier IMO ;)

mmcall12

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Indiana
Yes, it does max so much better,,, I hope it I get pack down good still slow at doing them. But like you said well get the speed up soon, just have one question. how many can you fill with the 3cc syringe filled up to the 3cc line. I have to master that too.just need to know what line will fill 1 cart up I have wow and cool carts.

update, for max I did try the carrot but didn't like it, so feed them to my mealworns.

Last edited:

mmcall12

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Indiana
Should be approximately 1ml per Wow cart depending on how many refills it's had so far.
Cool carts - probably more.
Carrots - at least 2ml.

yes, i think so to, thanksU4vaping, but soo hard to get the juice out of it, I think mine must of been vape before,,,I think max got all the carrot juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread