Syringe a great tool for refilling, cleaning and drying carrots

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
Here kitty kitty kitty (shakes bag of dry cat food)

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
snowdragon-albums-carrotomizer-picture32209-caption.jpg

Thanks Maxwell, this is so sweet! Genius!

Flowerlady-8898

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2010
North Carolina
When I first saw the thread, I thought this guy doesn't know how to spell cartos. I start reading it, and OMG, I'm LMAO!!! Too funny, Maxwell. Thanks for the laugh, I really needed a good one, today.

I still like boiling out my cartos, though. I've been sick off and on this past winter, and at least I know that with boiling, they are getting sterilized. The cartos come out all pretty and white inside, too. I do a 15 minute boil, then rinse in a colander, then do another 15 minute boil, rinse again, then blow all of the water out of each one, and dry for 48 hours. Thanks to the YouTube.com videos, that's how I learned how to clean them the best way. I know it might not seem the easiest, but to me, it's the cleanest way.

Thanks again for the great laugh!!!​

mmcall12

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Indiana
Was reading this and just at the top was mm's sig ''Will Miss the big-lug when the new shows come out for 2011''

'big lug' looked like '.... plug' ... I'm like, noooooooooooooooo. Must be getting tired.

Yes, max you are getting tried, but stick around this day is just starting lol, don't know what will come of this thread before the day is over and I will be there reading them, I'm like the person has to have a fix of V4L thread and reading them..... gimme gimme more

ThankU4Vaping

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2010
NJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread