Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxwell_Edison

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Ohio
beatlesnumber9.com
I just decided to turn the webcam on in the middle of my refilling some carts. Snow Dragon makes good quality videos, this is not like that, just the opposite in fact. lol!! I only have 'me' to work with. I stammer, hesitate, pause and screw up all the way thru every video I make, but I just keep making them anyway.

The one thing I wished I'd have included in this is that most of the time I only run the cart under hot tap water and use the syringe to plunge up and down to quickly clean a cart and then suck the water out to dry it. I think the syringe is the best tool for refilling and cleaning cartos quickly. I believe this is how they're filled at the factory, by hand, probably shooting an ML in each cart. Cool thing is if you want to get as much as you can in the cart the syringe is perfect for sucking up any over fill and cleaning the center hole out. Plunging the cart with hot water and/or vodka will cause enough agitation to loosen the gunk that accumulates on the atomizer. I'm just showing some love for the syringe ;)

Maxwell_Edison

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Ohio
beatlesnumber9.com
I use a 60ml syringe (big guy!) to clean carts.... I have a small piece of tubing jammed on the end that just slips over and holds a carto. I pop a cart into this, and use the syringe to slurp up and expel a few syringes of hot water. set aside to dry... presto, and done.

SnowDragon uses a turkey baster, looks like that would work great too. I just don't have one. 60ml would be cool too.

Maxwell_Edison

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Ohio
beatlesnumber9.com
And just to prove that it can be done, here's me cleaning a carrot with an 18 gauge :)

2011-03-1113-48-07858.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread