Lounge Lizards / Misfits / Free Thinkers / Bohemians & the Forgotten :: Young at Heart Only

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
A lovely day here if you are a duck! It has rained all day. I have laid around eating beef jerky all day and did very little. I moved the clothes out of Ken's closet and it made me a little sad so I ate ice-cream!
1laugh.gif

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I slept better after I finally got to sleep. It is ridiculous how long it takes me. It's like the lights go off and it's time for me to figure out every problem I have or see coming. Sheesh!

I admired Ken. He started steady breathing about 2 minutes after he shut his eyes. I need to work on that.

Not sure what the weather is going to do today but after the rainfall we had yesterday, my tomato plant does not need watering.

Hope everyone has a good morning! Hugs to all. :wub:

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
Good morning. We had lots of rain last night so I gotta go out and empty the dishes under my potted plants on the deck. More rain expected this afternoon and night.

Yesterday I went to the local garden center and bought veggie plants and flowers and a rhododendron bush to replace a bush we had to chop down in front of the house. So much work to do outside. I just need it to stop raining!

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA

Users who are viewing this thread