Status
Not open for further replies.

KewelGirl19

Verified Member
May 24, 2014
NA
PM me for a 1 time second chance ;)

Awww, so cool!!! Thank you kind sir : )
Now I feel bad for whining though so I think I will just suck it up and pay full price when I get my pay check. and obsessively check the forums on an hourly basis lol! It's worth the price anyway! HS has become my first "everyday vape" after 7 months of trying TONS of flavors!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Awww, so cool!!! Thank you kind sir : )
Now I feel bad for whining though so I think I will just suck it up and pay full price when I get my pay check. and obsessively check the forums on an hourly basis lol! It's worth the price anyway! HS has become my first "everyday vape" after 7 months of trying TONS of flavors!

I love Home Slice, but I confess, I am sick of looking at it on the website... I made waaaaaaay too much of it... LMAO

M4rtin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
New Jersey, USA
Friday Vape Mail on my 1st Nicoticket Order!

That Home Slice smells like heaven. Thank you Clark Kent, Josh & Nick!

Attachments

• 1stNicoticketOrder.jpg
    1stNicoticketOrder.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Just picked up my order from this sale at the post office a couple hours ago. Awesome turn around time. This is my second order in two weeks. I think, no I know, I'm hooked already and nothing has even had time to steep yet. Best juice out there by far, so glad I found Nicoticket.

Hey - there's a new face! And, an Iowan to boot! /waves from Omaha I grew up in NC Iowa (Eagle Grove, near Fort Dodge, Webster City, Ames)

Glad you found us, also - welcome to the NuT house!~

scratchtheweasel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Pocono PA
Welcome Hoghead! You are finding as we all have that Clark's magic elixir's are highly addictive. In a little less than a month I have amassed a small sea of purple caps in my steep drawer. Before that I would just pick up a couple 10ml bottles from the B&M every few days. Now I am a serial NT site lurker constantly stalking the interwebs waiting for the next SR to drop. They are all so exceptionally good. Good to have you onboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread